Class acts

Da Bears

I would like to say thanks to all the coaches in TN. They spend many hours with these young wrestlers. They deal with parents, administations, and other distractions. I am going to list a few I think are class acts.

There are many more.Please add to the list!

Coach Eric Phillips - Cleveland

Steve Logsdon - Bradley Central

Steve Henry - Soddy Daisy

Coach Peck - Ravenwood

Coach Bray - Tullahoma

Coach Price - Cookeville

Coach Ben Smith - Bradley Central

Coach Hank Rains - Bradley Central

Coach Jarrod McDaniels - Bradley Central

Coach Brandon Forrestor - Bradley Central

Coach David Graham - Bradley Central

Once again, thanks to all coaches in Tennessee.

I for one would like to add:

Wendall Weathers head-coach at Ooltewah: I can't say enough about him.He is the reason Goose wants to come back and coach.

Ryan Cooper head coach East Hamilton:he's coached my son since 6th grade and even helped him during matches after,he left to coach at east hamilton.(and a big thank you "COOP" for what you told Goose after his loss friday night)

Eric Phillips head coach at cleveland:he always had something good to say about Goose(even when,he didn't know me and I was standing right there).

Edited by GOOSESDAD

And Ken "MATMAN" Hammonds from The Blackman School.

Without his help this school would not have produced 3 State Champions in 6 years....(posssibly a 4th with #1 undefeated 215lber Josh Patton injured in 09.)

some people in the school system (and you know who you are) that get paid good livings because of our kids just dont know how much time and love these guys put into our guys for little to no money. <_<

Edited by TNKO2

Great additions to the list. And I am not sure why I put Price for Cookeville (sorry Scott, next time I am in town, my treat at Bobbie Qs and how is the leg?).

I also like Coach Hamm. Biggest smile of all current or former coaches!!!!!

And I hope we get to add Goose to the coaches list someday. I am sure he will make this list!

I would like to say thanks to all the coaches in TN. They spend many hours with these young wrestlers. They deal with parents, administations, and other distractions. I am going to list a few I think are class acts.

There are many more.Please add to the list!

Coach Eric Phillips - Cleveland

Steve Logsdon - Bradley Central

Steve Henry - Soddy Daisy

Coach Peck - Ravenwood

Coach Bray - Tullahoma

Coach Price - Cookeville

Coach Ben Smith - Bradley Central

Coach Hank Rains - Bradley Central

Coach Jarrod McDaniels - Bradley Central

Coach Brandon Forrestor - Bradley Central

Coach David Graham - Bradley Central

Once again, thanks to all coaches in Tennessee.

HOW CAN BRADLEY HAVE SO MANY COACHES? ARE ALL OF THEM ACTUALLY ON THE COACHING STAFF (PAID)? THEY HAVE AS MANY OF MOST FOOTBALL STAFFS.

THE ANIMAL

Bradley has several volunteer coaches and a few staff that do not receive supplements.

By the way, The AD is a former wrestler, the football coach is a former Bradley wrestling champion and the baseball coach is a former Bradley wrestling champion.

We are lucky to have a school interested in the sport.

Bradley has several volunteer coaches and a few staff that do not receive supplements.

By the way, The AD is a former wrestler, the football coach is a former Bradley wrestling champion and the baseball coach is a former Bradley wrestling champion.

We are lucky to have a school interested in the sport.

Their program is so important to the former wrestlers they GIVE time to the current wrestlers. The community support for wrestling in Bradley co is GREAT. It took many years for Bradley Cleveland and Walker valley to build to the level they currently enjoy. The people in these programs are so good that people want to join them.

There are a number of additional coaches who, I feel are class acts. Five I have coached against. I have watched Coach Foreman both as a wrestler and a coach, and Coach Jones I have watched as he has worked to build a program which had never really gotten established and worked to save another program which appeared to be dying.

Greg Foreman-Pigeon Forge

Jeff Price-Science Hill

Ben Jones-Knox Central

John Mullin-Notre Dame

Pat Simpson-Father Ryan

Frank Simpson-MBA

Buzzy Mann-Dobyns-Bennett