Pickett Co/Clarkrange

bobcatfan300

I think Clarkrange has to be favored since they have 2 wins over PC...big and then by 2. They have so many players to cover, where with Clay Co. you just need to stop Boles. But I think it will be close again and could go either way. Brannon Roop didn't have a big game against Clay Co. and he could be the difference tonight.

I agree, it will be close but I believe Clarkrange will take it.

I think Clarkrange has to be favored since they have 2 wins over PC...big and then by 2. They have so many players to cover, where with Clay Co. you just need to stop Boles. But I think it will be close again and could go either way. Brannon Roop didn't have a big game against Clay Co. and he could be the difference tonight.

This should be a competitive, low scoring game. I think Clarkrange wins but this is anybody's game. PC's man to man will keep those baseline jumpers covered. Clarkrange's zone will force Pickett to make their jumpers and hit the boards. Should be a good one.

that answer would be yes because the Lady Buffaloes have to go to Hartsville to play TC so it looks like by finishing 2nd Clarkrange is going to play RBS @ RBS PC is hosting Watertown it looks like.

N.J.

as far as my knowledge Clarkrange does not have to travel. That ban was aginst the girls only. Clarkrange will host RBS still.

as far as my knowledge Clarkrange does not have to travel. That ban was aginst the girls only. Clarkrange will host RBS still.

Thats what I thought too but during last nights match up in the consolation game that was the word going around that Clarkrange would be traveling to either RBS or Watertown. But I too thought the ban was girls only?

Anyway I guess RBS will find out before Saturday night............

Thats what I thought too but during last nights match up in the consolation game that was the word going around that Clarkrange would be traveling to either RBS or Watertown. But I too thought the ban was girls only?

Everyone I have talked to players, and personell from Clarkrange are saying they will host RBS saturday night. I know the girls are traveling to Trousdale but everyone is saying that CRange will be home for this game.

how do you have enough seats for a boys region game and not a girls, isn't this the same school.

how do you have enough seats for a boys region game and not a girls, isn't this the same school.

the seats have been redone during the summer. I dont know how it provided more seats but it's supposed to. The girls, to my knowledge, are only ones on the ban and not the boys. That same year that ban took effect Clarkrange girls and boys both still hosted a Region game and there were no fuss about it. The big deal come around when the girls hosted the sub-state game and there were no seats, or there were no "reserved" seats for visiting team. But again the seats have been changed this past summer to supposedly hold more people.