Black bridesmaid dress

Raider76

Congraulstions err....I mean...Congratiulations ....I mean thanks, I do feel better. :roflol:

I have been Haunted by this Black dress thing and now I remember why. After the finals I went to the downtown Nashville district. I saw a woman in a long Black Bridesmaid dress who was Hauntingly familliar. She had very broad shoulders. When I turned around for a second look she had disapeared. Thinking back she looked very much like Bayou Bear??? Could it be???

Edited by Raider76

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I guess 2.5 points is a real buttkicking, huh, Kneetap? Especially when you got 4 points given to you by the Ravenwood wrestler not making weight on the final day. Some buttkicking!!! I believe a buttkicking would be a final score of say, 39-15 in a dual meet??

That said, as much as it pains me to say it, congrats to the blue raiders, they wrestled really well, especially in the consolation rounds.

forfeit is 2 pts. not 4. CHS wins. Not a butt kikin just good raslin. Way to peak CHS! And great wrestling Lopez bros. 2 state champs in the finals

forfeit is 2 pts. not 4. CHS wins. Not a butt kikin just good raslin. Way to peak CHS! And great wrestling Lopez bros. 2 state champs in the finals

Tell you what, you get a mulligan! Do some research, check your facts about consolation round scoring, double check, then correct your mistake. Doesn't change the fact that Cleveland wrestled very well, but you still should know what you're talking about. Remember, Advancement points plus Bonus points (which you get for the forfeit).

I have been Haunted by this Black dress thing and now I remember why. After the finals I went to the downtown Nashville district. I saw a woman in a long Black Bridesmaid dress who was Hauntingly familliar. She had very broad shoulders. When I turned around for a second look she had disapeared. Thinking back she looked very much like Bayou Bear??? Could it be???

You better hide.....

2 points for fall/ injury default/ or a forfeit

1 for making it to 5-6th place match

3 points the dif in tourney

but there was a couple former state champs that didnt stand up when needed for bradley either so dont blame our kid that had a concussion from being slammed the night before....look at what Bears didnt pull there own load first before pointing fingers and wow next year we all will be chasing clevland and soddy bradley may not make top 5 next year with what they have returning

but there was a couple former state champs that didnt stand up when needed for bradley either so dont blame our kid that had a concussion from being slammed the night before....look at what Bears didnt pull there own load first before pointing fingers and wow next year we all will be chasing clevland and soddy bradley may not make top 5 next year with what they have returning

No one is pointing a finger, just pointing out an obvious lack of wrestling knowledge coupled with a "know it all" attitude. And while you're right that those teams are loaded next year, who are you to "point fingers" at a team who has been either Champions or Runners-up in EVERY State tournament since 1998? That's 28 State Tournaments, in case you're wondering. And now, you delight in pointing out what they may or may not do next season? Not to mention trashing guys who didn't "stand up when needed". You think those State Champs don't feel bad enough?Obviously, I'm a Bradley fan. Which team do you follow and how bad has Bradley pounded you that you have this need to be so negative toward them?

No one is pointing a finger, just pointing out an obvious lack of wrestling knowledge coupled with a "know it all" attitude. And while you're right that those teams are loaded next year, who are you to "point fingers" at a team who has been either Champions or Runners-up in EVERY State tournament since 1998? That's 28 State Tournaments, in case you're wondering. And now, you delight in pointing out what they may or may not do next season? Not to mention trashing guys who didn't "stand up when needed". You think those State Champs don't feel bad enough?Obviously, I'm a Bradley fan. Which team do you follow and how bad has Bradley pounded you that you have this need to be so negative toward them?

Well said Daisy!

BUT BIG CRY BABIES WHEN YOU DO LOSE

Your fans are the best when things are going good but Bear fans get ugly when the wheels start falling off...ooopps I see a wheel rolling by now ...gotta go

Edited by cmonman

the round you are talking about was worth 4 points before bonus points, had nothing to do with who made it to 5th and 6t. If the Ravenwood kid had made weight and won cleveland would have lost again!!!! But that didn't happen so congrats and lets move on. We may look down next year, but with the coaches we have don't ever count us out!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT BIG CRY BABIES WHEN YOU DO LOSE

Your fans are the best when things are going good but Bear fans get ugly when the wheels start falling off...ooopps I see a wheel rolling by now ...gotta go

Wheels falling off? 26-1 season, won 5 tournaments, State Dual Champions and State Traditional Runners-up! Yep, that was one CRAP season! :roflol: