Brainerd-Howard girl's game

possum

I coached some football in the Sequatchie valley for a long time. Most of the communities identify with their football program. At Brainerd folks take their basketball very serious. I have been on here for a long time and I take what I do serious. What the Tssaa has done to the Brainerd girls needs to be taken a closer look at. I say that because of the misinformation that took place.

What took place would be simple folk lore in the Valley. I have a hard time dealing with that because our kids at Brainerd are fighting for alot more than wins. Phillip Condra

Edited by possum

Its funny that this occured monday and we just heard about it. Furthermore from what I know alot of what was in the paper was a lie. Incident occured while the game was still in progress and gym had to be cleared so game could be finished. Nasty incident. Why was it covered up so much? Does tssaa know what really happened? No. They have been lied to or death penalty would have been enforced. PS WHY ALL THE COVERUP.

Its funny that this occured monday and we just heard about it. Furthermore from what I know alot of what was in the paper was a lie. Incident occured while the game was still in progress and gym had to be cleared so game could be finished. Nasty incident. Why was it covered up so much? Does tssaa know what really happened? No. They have been lied to or death penalty would have been enforced. PS WHY ALL THE COVERUP.

I say this, I have been doing this for awhile. I think if I was having a problem I would know when to step in. This happned on a court that is disconnected to either school. Control factor X? Hixson deal factor X? This all seems unpresidented to me in this area. Could be wrong? Eliminate the y factor and play ball. Just a sugestion.

Edited by possum

Is that what you are bringing with your 7th post. Child please.

My point was speak English, and if you have somethig to say, say it. The average person reading your post has no clue what the heck you are talking about, with your x factor this and that garbage.

I think what happened was very unfortunate, for everyone involved.

My point was speak English, and if you have somethig to say, say it. The average person reading your post has no clue what the heck you are talking about, with your x factor this and that garbage.

I think what happened was very unfortunate, for everyone involved.

Against my better judgement I am going to lay out the facts on this incident, because i was there watching the game. There was nothing at the School where the contest was held that caused it to happen. The gym was not cleared to finish the game(that was last year at brainerd game). The fight occured after the game as the final buzzer sounded. If anything the lack of the officials stepping up and stopping some pushing going on throughout game let things get heated. As the clocked sounded a player from howard pushed a player from brainerd and the player from brainerd came back towards the player from howard, when this occured the player from howard grabbed the player from brainerd and started punching. After that happened the other players from both teams got involved as well as several players from both teams benches. The officers there and coaches responded quickly and dispersed things quickly. It was an unfortunate incident and I hate it for both teams.