Riverdale vs Lawrence County monday night

hotshot

blaze I agree with what you said about the 4 players you mentioned HOWEVER the one girl you left out has committed to a D1 school Ashley Henry is going to Morehead State...I look forward to signing day so coach Hodges(the husband) can talk to me about her...

and our top 2 players off the bench would start for most teams in the state Toryee Watkins and Jessica Azor so we are very strong 7 deep of course this is me with my RIVERDALE glasses on

I find it funny that i wrote a post giving hank the benefit of the doubt that he was right and he didnt like it hmmmm

True. I guess with all the stars Riverdale has, it effects her numbers a little but she is a very good player also that would be more noticed on a lesser team. So really Riverdale has 5 Division 1 starters. Pretty impressive. I guess now we know why you are ranked #1. I would say that Blackman may very well have 5 starters that will also play college ball.