Cannon Co

TNTWO

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no reason to keep mocking E Hamilton, they did what was asked of them in their district and region except for losing to a state title contender in McMinn Central. I doubt they did well vs Cannon but it was a good season.

Who's mocking them? Do you honestly think EH even had a chance of winning?

I love the lady Cherokees of McMinn County, but I knew they would get blown out tonight agaisnt Riverdale - and they did, 102-41.

Glad EH had a good season. After playing the likes of McMinn Central (and I'm sure Cannon Co.), it will show EH's players and coaches the difference of being good and being better than good......and how much harder they need to work to raise the bar to play at that level.

I didn't think they would have much of a chance either but the posts about how Cannon should play the JV, etc, along with the :roflol: didn't show the team any respect. They did get past Tyner in the district. I thought their showing against Sequoyah was a bad sign but they made the late shot vs Polk (I think a late 3 unless I'm confusing it with another game) to make it to the sectional. Maybe they wouldn't have done as well in other regions but they're in 3AA for at least 2 more years.

I didn't think they would have much of a chance either but the posts about how Cannon should play the JV, etc, along with the :roflol: didn't show the team any respect. They did get past Tyner in the district. I thought their showing against Sequoyah was a bad sign but they made the late shot vs Polk (I think a late 3 unless I'm confusing it with another game) to make it to the sectional. Maybe they wouldn't have done as well in other regions but they're in 3AA for at least 2 more years.

If you get your feelings hurt over things like that, maybe a sports forum isn't the place for you. :roll:

Congratulations to Cannon co. on their big win last night. Best of luck in the Boro. :D

Thanks! After the way McMinn Central dismantled LA I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we end up in the half of the bracket opposite from them.

Cannon's game against E. Hamilton was satisfying in the end but ugly. Some of their fans actually booed our team when we came out on the floor. E. Hamilton has some athletic ability but they had no clue as far as how to play as a team. The game was pretty much summed up by one play in the 3rd quarter when the big orange haired girl for EH committed her 4th foul then dropped a loud F-bomb which drew a technical foul and ended her night on the hardwood.

Thanks! After the way McMinn Central dismantled LA I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we end up in the half of the bracket opposite from them.

Cannon's game against E. Hamilton was satisfying in the end but ugly. Some of their fans actually booed our team when we came out on the floor. E. Hamilton has some athletic ability but they had no clue as far as how to play as a team. The game was pretty much summed up by one play in the 3rd quarter when the big orange haired girl for EH committed her 4th foul then dropped a loud F-bomb which drew a technical foul and ended her night on the hardwood.

Be careful saying that the East Hamilton players or coach didn't have a clue. You must be politically correct and say that somehow the refs and conditions prevented East Hamilton's prowess from being seen.....and how unfortunate it was that the orange-haired girl wasn't allowed to say "fudge".

And as far as the East Hamilton fans I encountered last week in the Regions - you're dead-on with their lack of class.

Be careful saying that the East Hamilton players or coach didn't have a clue. You must be politically correct and say that somehow the refs and conditions prevented East Hamilton's prowess from being seen.....and how unfortunate it was that the orange-haired girl wasn't allowed to say "fudge".

And as far as the East Hamilton fans I encountered last week in the Regions - you're dead-on with their lack of class.

To keep the peace let me replace what I said about it being an ugly game, etc. with this...Cannon's players at times looked confused by EH's unorthodox style of play.

I didn't mean to imply that the majority of EH's fans were unsportsmanlike, just a couple were.