Class AAA State pairings

greenwheel

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale wins in a runaway. This will be a boring AAA tournament. Clarksville will be only bump in road for Riverdale. Wilson Central is a joke, Memphis teams a joke and Science Hill? Blackman....no way.

As a wise friend once said, "We shall see what we shall see." Clarksville and Blackman both obviously have the talent and ability. And Wilson County isn't exactly a pushover. Let's not hand Riverdale the trophy just yet.

GO BLAZE!!!

Riverdale wins in a runaway. This will be a boring AAA tournament. Clarksville will be only bump in road for Riverdale. Wilson Central is a joke, Memphis teams a joke and Science Hill? Blackman....no way.

it is hard for me to believe that the final 8 teams in AAA are jokes...I will give you maybe a substate game as in a region was weak or like blackman beating us put them opposite of Lawrence County and that made their road easier to sub state but to win that game and advance to state no one is a joke...I no the memphis central team we played in ot and won by 2 and that game could have gone either way so while i like your prediction and I hope you are right I dont see any of these teams as a joke

Riverdale certainly has to be the favorite going in, but I can't imagine characterizing any of the remaining 8 teams as "a joke." Riverdale suffered their only loss to Blackman and barely squeaked by Memphis Central in OT at home. I'd say let them earn it on the court before claiming the gold ball.

...joke...

You said joke so I am assuming that you meant for us to laugh :roflol: at your post. All opinions until Thursday night. Even that R-dale homer Kreager said that the lower half of the bracket was the toughest. R-dale is the odds on favorite, no doubt. Wish I had a crystal ball as good as yours. It must see things like sniffles, colds, flu, freak sprains and the like.

I think you are right. MTSU saves the parking hassle and we award the gold ball Thursday morning. And the audacity of TSSAA allowing a non AP ranked team in the tournament, while deserving teams like Mount Juliet, Walker Valley, White Station or even Jefferson County sit at home. And since we are laughing, I think Blackman should save the bus money, and go ahead and turn in their jerseys and start planning the banquet. Lord knows that they have not had any significant wins this year. Playing teams like Sisters of the Weak and Tired, Nogame High, and Cheerleader County.

Thanks for the laugh. :thumb: Go Hard and play safe to all 8 teams. Decide it on the floor.

GO LADY BLAZE!

Edited by KeeperFan15

You said joke so I am assuming that you meant for us to laugh :roflol: at your post. All opinions until Thursday night. Even that R-dale homer Kreager said that the lower half of the bracket was the toughest. R-dale is the odds on favorite, no doubt. Wish I had a crystal ball as good as yours. It must see things like sniffles, colds, flu, freak sprains and the like.

I think you are right. MTSU saves the parking hassle and we award the gold ball Thursday morning. And the audacity of TSSAA allowing a non AP ranked team in the tournament, while deserving teams like Mount Juliet, Walker Valley, White Station or even Jefferson County sit at home. And since we are laughing, I think Blackman should save the bus money, and go ahead and turn in their jerseys and start planning the banquet. Lord knows that they have not had any significant wins this year. Playing teams like Sisters of the Weak and Tired, Nogame High, and Cheerleader County.

Thanks for the laugh. :thumb: Go Hard and play safe to all 8 teams. Decide it on the floor.

GO LADY BLAZE!

Riverdale homer Kreager?...REALLY?...I think wilson central has gotten hot at the right time so if youu play them my guess is you better be ready...i know you gotta be ready to play blackman and unfortunatly I am not very knowledgable about our opponent Thursday and I would love for someone to let us know their strengths and what has helped them achieve this great accomplishment of the state tournament

Riverdale homer Kreager?...REALLY?...I think wilson central has gotten hot at the right time so if youu play them my guess is you better be ready...i know you gotta be ready to play blackman and unfortunatly I am not very knowledgable about our opponent Thursday and I would love for someone to let us know their strengths and what has helped them achieve this great accomplishment of the state tournament

Sorry Blaze, flame is going to be put out Memphis Cent by 10

:popcorneater:

My predictions:

1st Rd.:

Riverdale over West

Overton over Wilson Central

Clarksville over Science Hill

Central over Blackman

Semi's:

Riverdale over Overton

Central over Clarksville

Finals:

Riverdale over Central

I wouldnt over look S Hill .They press whole game have size and shoot very well.But thats what i hope happens let these teams over look us not saying we will win it but i dont see them getting blown out