Class A State Bound Teams

Vandychris

Class A State Bound Teams  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the gold ball? Place your vote and then make a post on how you would seed each team.

0 but y'all East TN teams usually cake walk to state with lack of talent in your area.

I hope and pray we draw your PC team 1st....then you'll understand the "cake walk" schedule we played this season! I could run down the list, but im sure they'd rather just show that elite team of yours the lack of talent they've played with and against this season :)

I hope and pray we draw your PC team 1st....then you'll understand the "cake walk" schedule we played this season! I could run down the list, but im sure they'd rather just show that elite team of yours the lack of talent they've played with and against this season :)

You want to draw PC first round? Don't you want stay and play past round 1?

Gotta play em all to win...kinda tired of playing this cupcake schedule, ready to see a real ball team :)

Yeah, I hope your team draws us too, you will get to see a real ball team!! How many times have you seen PC or Stown play?? Probably zero, but i think PC speaks for themselves beating two of the other 7 teams in the tourney, and the destined to win Superpower Clarksville Academy who hadnt lost at home in 3 years!!

Yeah, I hope your team draws us too, you will get to see a real ball team!! How many times have you seen PC or Stown play?? Probably zero, but i think PC speaks for themselves beating two of the other 7 teams in the tourney, and the destined to win Superpower Clarksville Academy who hadnt lost at home in 3 years!!

We've seen and played Science Hill, Hunter Guss, D.B., Tenn High...PC wont be a shock to us...we beat the best they had to offer from Alaska (Im imagining you all are alot like them from what I hear)....So, id say Hampton speaks for themselves well also....I juat can't wait to see how basketball is played!