Class A State Bound Teams

Vandychris

Class A State Bound Teams  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the gold ball? Place your vote and then make a post on how you would seed each team.

round1--------------------semis--------------------finals-----champions

1.Hampton

8.Clay County

------------------------1.Hampton v/s6.PerryCounty

3.CSAS

6.Perry County

---------------------------------1.Hamptonv/s2.Cloudland---Hampton

2.Cloudland

7.Lake County

------------------------2.Cloudland v/s 4.Summertown

4.Summertown

5.Middleton

would this not be awesome!

Edited by JPII

Sleep on Hampton and Cloudland and you will wake up with you're feelings hurt. I usually don't give teams from this part of the state much of a chance, but these 2 are a different varment. I saw Hampton go toe to toe with Hunter Huss from NC,home of BIG GAME James Worthy. They are a school of 2000 and I think the whole team could slam the ball. They went undefeated in NC and are in the championship game. None of these 8 teams could match their talent level. Cloudland has shown that they are capable of hanging with the Bulldods, so they could be a tough game for any of these teams. But in the end ,its gonna be the team that can put together several good games in a row. Another thing is ,the best team down there could have a bad game ,one bad game at this point and its over. I'll admitt I don't have a clue how to rank these teams but the one team I'm watching is CSAS.

The biggest thing at this point is to not get Bigeyed or be content with just getting there.All Ican say is ,DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MULE,JUST LOAD THE WAGON.

You're right.One bad game now against any of these teams and the season is over.Perry Co and Middleton both have fine teams.

1.Hampton

8.Clay County

---------------------------

3.CSAS

6.Perry County

2.Cloudland

7.Lake County

4.Summertown

5.Middleton

would this not be awesome!

Hampton a 1 seed and Cloudland a 2 seed. :roflol:

You should get out of East TN and come watch some real BBall.

It is really tough to seed these teams without seeing each one up close and personal. I would go this way just based on last year, how teams are playing right now and from the teams I have seen.

1. CSAS

2. Lake County

3. Middleton

4. Perry Co.

5. Summertown

6. Hampton

7. Clay Co.

8. Cloudland

you have it exactly as i do, i've said all day i have 5 teams ahead of Hampton and 7 ahead of Cloudland. Not that i dont wanna see Hampton or Cloudland win just my observation after having seen both of them several times this year, main point i dont know the size of the other teams, if Hampton or Cloudland either one meets a team with similar size to themselves they could easily win, its a lot closer tournament with CA being elimanted.

you have it exactly as i do, i've said all day i have 5 teams ahead of Hampton and 7 ahead of Cloudland. Not that i dont wanna see Hampton or Cloudland win just my observation after having seen both of them several times this year, main point i dont know the size of the other teams, if Hampton or Cloudland either one meets a team with similar size to themselves they could easily win, its a lot closer tournament with CA being elimanted.

no weak teams left that is for sure... 1 game at a time. honestly i would rate every one of the 8 as number 1

Everyone keep overlooking PC, they do fine as an underdog, I mean they did just take it the Goliath of the year. If teams over look Perry Co. they will find out these backwood country boys really can ball!!

ill pick the ole, big-hearted, country boys every time!

But in this case, ill go with Hampton :)