AAA Tournament

Hank51

The "Solidarity" tshirts with "Nobody likes Blackman" on the back that were allowed to be printed AND sold AND worn at Riverdale by the students, including the entire cheerleading squad during the entire game, is a perfect example of the poor sportsmanship that exists and is allowed by the principal. Nobody can defend that.....nobody.

Although I thought those were in poor taste, I didn't mention it. To me, it speaks to the Administration allowing this stuff to start and eventually, it gets out of hand. I am proud that for the most part, our players, Coaches, Administration and Fans did not respond in kind.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be in the minority here but.... Oh well. I think all of the whining and bickering by parentsfrom Both schools is getting out of hand. These are kids and they are having fun. As long as no one makes any personal attacks then there is nothing wrong with making t-shirts taking jabs at other schools. Im willing to bet you the kids at Blackman arent crying about those solidarity T-shirts. It seems to me the problem here is the parents from both schools not the kids. Just a few thoughts from a neutral poster