Has a 7A team ever gotten blown out like Jackson Co

bobcatfan300

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually 7A teams are in the finals or will win it all...I don't remember a 7A team ever getting blown out before. Anyone remember this ever happening? Hopefully our old 7A team Red Boiling Springs, now 8A, will

show uo! Good luck Lady Bulldogs!

In 06-07 Jackson County got beat pretty bad by Gleason who went on to eventually win it all, but that was in the semi-finals. Losing like this takes nothing away from JC as I firmly still believe they are every bit as good as they were last year in talent, but outside 1 player this was an inexperienced team going to Murfreesboro. However, next year they return every starter on this squad so they have to definately be the favorites to win it all next year...

Edited by swanson71

In 06-07 Jackson County got beat pretty bad by Gleason who went on to eventually win it all, but that was in the semi-finals. Losing like this takes nothing away from JC as I firmly still believe they are every bit as good as they were last year in talent, but outside 1 player this was an inexperienced team going to Murfreesboro. However, next year they return every starter on this squad so they have to definately be the favorites to win it all next year...

Clay lost by 15 to Ezell in the state finals a few years back and I think they got beat pretty good the year before that. It happens, especially in the first round when players are getting used to the surroundings.

You are right, Gleason absolutely embarassed Jackson County in that game from the opening tip to the end of the game playing everybody. It was fun to watch after deveilfanatic and midtennsports had run Gleason down before the game about how powerful Jackson County would kill little Gleason.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Usually 7A teams are in the finals or will win it all...I don't remember a 7A team ever getting blown out before. Anyone remember this ever happening? Hopefully our old 7A team Red Boiling Springs, now 8A, will

show uo! Good luck Lady Bulldogs!

Question: Why does Red Boiling Springs have such jelously over Jackson County? I live in Jackson County and our biggest rival is Livingston, and thats because we don't like that Hog Eye Cheer they give you......(HA) Its a game.....A teenage game......

I can assure you that Jackson County will root for Red Boiling, unless we happen to be playing Red Boiling.

We are next door neighbors....CHEEZE.

Question: Why does Red Boiling Springs have such jelously over Jackson County? I live in Jackson County and our biggest rival is Livingston, and thats because we don't like that Hog Eye Cheer they give you......(HA) Its a game.....A teenage game......

I can assure you that Jackson County will root for Red Boiling, unless we happen to be playing Red Boiling.

We are next door neighbors....CHEEZE.

Way to chime in with nonsense! What was said that made you post a ridiculous post like this?