Macon Co. vs McMinn Central for championship in AA

Tennesseefanatic

32 members have voted

1. 1. who You Got and Why?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Chargerettes! I was hoping my Tigerettes would bring home the gold ball, but they fought hard I thought and McMinn couldnt back down. I want to commend the Chargerette fans as well, every one that I spoke with spoke very highly of Macon & their fans. So once again congrats Chargerettes and congrats to my Tigerettes as well!

Congratulations to the Chargerettes! I was hoping my Tigerettes would bring home the gold ball, but they fought hard I thought and McMinn couldnt back down. I want to commend the Chargerette fans as well, every one that I spoke with spoke very highly of Macon & their fans. So once again congrats Chargerettes and congrats to my Tigerettes as well!

Tigerettes did a great job and other than the classless act of trying to add 3 points to the score by #11 with 1 second left, the Chargerettes were very deserving of winning.

Tigerettes did a great job and other than the classless act of trying to add 3 points to the score by #11 with 1 second left, the Chargerettes were very deserving of winning.

Honestly, I think that was a last-hurrah gesture for a Senior playing her final game. I think if she had been "trying" to nail a three, she would have dribbled much closer to the arc then tried the shot. Best I remember it was just a tow-handed fling toward the goal area as time was running down.

Was it any more classless than the Macon Co. fans booing the McMinn Central girls when they took the court? Just asking.

I'm a Macon County fan and I didn't take offense to that shot. Should she have shot it.....probably not. But I really didn't think she intended it to be anything disrespectful. I thought I noticed #24 trying to get her to hold it right before she shot it though. But either way, this Macon fan wasn't bothered by it at all.

Its the Championship game. Both teams fought hard. McMinn Central made a few more baskets and a few more defensive stops. I don't think they left any doubt that they were the best team in the state in AA this year. Their lone loss was avenged in the tourney.

No more classless than Macon County fans booing our girls when they took the court.. Or the booing from the student section when they went to get the gold ball.. :thumb: Or Cannon County's fans students and ADULTS booing our girls and Coach Morgan as they walked off the court toward the locker room after winning the semi final game. And she shot from half court come on, get the sand out of your ...... :roflol: