Clay County Vs. Perry County

Boarhog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD LUCK PERRY CO! Wish you well in the Tourny. Alot of EagleNation is pullin for you. As for Clay Co., you better be ready. These boys can play. You'll think you've got them where you want them, then you'll be standing there in a dazed condition while the final buzzer sounds, wondering what just happened! Go get em VIKINGS!

GO SUMMERTOWN EAGLES!!!!!

I can see Celina winning this oddly enough, IF they come ready to play and are not struck in Awe of PC, if they play like the Team that Beat Pickett twice and beat JC & FCS they should stand a chance late to get a narrow win, i will say this, depending on who wins the C'land/M'ton game Celina could be thru to the finals... but as stated earlier DO NOT OVERLOOK PC if ya wanna make it to the end, can't believe i'm cheering on the enemy right now...

I normally don't post on the b'ball boards, as I am one of the few people from PC who is not a huge basketball fan. I always preferred football. However, I AM a fan of this group of boys. I have watched most of them play sports since they were 4 or 5 years old, and I can tell you that these boys can excel in ANY sport. Most of them are the same boys who took PC to the semis in football for the first time ever. I would venture to say this is the best group of athletes PC has had in a VERY long time.

Their coach is no slouch, either. Kirk Haston knows his basketball. If any of you think he will overlook ANYBODY, you are gravely mistaken. I believe the last time PC brought home a gold ball was when Haston himself played. It's about time they got another one! ROW VIKINGS ROW!!!

I am pulling for you, PC!!! The way the brackets shaped out, I can easily see you in the finals. Take care of your business and you should make it there. Play your style of ball and do not let CC dictate the outcome. Jacob Tucker, you are the best flopper I have seen in a long time, go do your thing. The guards of PC are a handful, too. If they are on and Tucker can step out and pop the three ball while Gilboy clogs up the middle you should be just fine!!!!!!! Best of luck!!!!!!