Single A State

GCPioneer

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this, it will be more a game than you're expecting

I hope it is! I like tight games, but i noticed that on anoteher post cloudland was described as long, athletic and ran like deer lol. Just hard to imagine considering what they have brought to the table in the tourney the last few years. I actually checked to make sure they were the same school, but on a positive note, I usually get in a solid nap in the first session wednesday watching cloudland play

I hope it is! I like tight games, but i noticed that on anoteher post cloudland was described as long, athletic and ran like deer lol. Just hard to imagine considering what they have brought to the table in the tourney the last few years. I actually checked to make sure they were the same school, but on a positive note, I usually get in a solid nap in the first session wednesday watching cloudland play

I hope its not a napper! Im driving a long way to see some ball. Cloudland's bunch IS quick and very scrappy.

These boys live about 15 minutes from me and I enjoy watching them on the floor. If their shooters are hot, could be a good game