What I have seen at the park so far!

MrNoitAll

Westmoreland is the one of the worse teams in the Mid-State.

Goodpasture did not look very good this past Saturday! Playin the way they play will get you beat in your district!

Riverdale has looked good in a couple of games that I have seen them play this year .....they are on their spring break playin everywhere to showcase their team....

Lebanon has a lot of drama on their team....word in the park is that one senior keeps things stirred up all of the time...tellin folks how great she is.....they looked bad this weekend....

Ravenwood.....looked awful good, thought they played hard and were havin fun

Creek Wood looked really good got a bad call in one game that cost them the game but was playin several youngin so as a whole look out!

Houston County....is goin to be pretty good, thought they hit the ball well....pitchin aint real bad but they play in a tough district......

Montgomery Central...is bad......sorry just fact.......

White House gave up a home run on a infield out.....coach wasnt real happy....it was funny but it wasnt my team....

Coffee County.....we better start scorin runs or we may not get out of district!

Friendship Christian.....worse team that I have seen them ever have.

Hendersonville.....very small team....not a lot of power.....would not play them very deep......but a weak district this year...

Wilson Central....very young....pitchin is goin to be a very big problem.....but the girls were tryin but no enough to go very far!

Portland.....a team that does not go with the word softball very often but did look pretty good Saturday....no I did not say they were great but pretty good.

Clarksville High.....just an average team....will finish in the middle this year behind, NE, Rossview, DC.....

The food was GREAT AGAIN in the press box!!! You all do a great job Beech parents!!!! Luv the food!! and yes I will be there eatin some more from the Hendersonville parents....

:flower:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS. I watched them play a few games this weekend. The Coach is Definitely a baseball coach. It was good to see Darcy back on the Field. No warm ups before games? Just throwing the ball around. Yes MRNOITALL they did not look good at all. You know as well as I do They do not care about girls sports there at that school any more. It's sad.

Mr. Noitall, huh? Well, it just goes to show you that you don't know much at all. Claiming that Clarksville High will finish behind Rossview. Just and FYI: They beat Rossview last night 5-1. To add to this statement CHS does have some very good pitching and some very talented athletes on the field and at the plate. You may want to thing twice before you speak next time. Alot of you people out there think you NOITALL or best yet you all just want to start alot of trash talk on this forum. Sometimes it's best to keep your opinions to yourself.

Mr. Noitall, huh? Well, it just goes to show you that you don't know much at all. Claiming that Clarksville High will finish behind Rossview. Just and FYI: They beat Rossview last night 5-1. To add to this statement CHS does have some very good pitching and some very talented athletes on the field and at the plate. You may want to thing twice before you speak next time. Alot of you people out there think you NOITALL or best yet you all just want to start alot of trash talk on this forum. Sometimes it's best to keep your opinions to yourself.

"Newbie" yep you are right, "The Redbirds" aint what I thought, but a great play by your first

baseman with bases loaded up helped you all a big bunch, plus all of the errors that the "The Redbirds" made didnt help much, but I didnt see anyone that you all had could hit the ball as hard as those "Redbirds" did but we must remember it is early and Houston County put it to the Ladies from

NE.....as of now I didnt see one team that was a playin last night would be a the "Boro" with

out a payin! :flower:

"Newbie" yep you are right, "The Redbirds" aint what I thought, but a great play by your first

baseman with bases loaded up helped you all a big bunch, plus all of the errors that the "The Redbirds" made didnt help much, but I didnt see anyone that you all had could hit the ball as hard as those "Redbirds" did but we must remember it is early and Houston County put it to the Ladies from

NE.....as of now I didnt see one team that was a playin last night would be a the "Boro" with

out a payin! :flower:

The season is less than a week old and you have already ruffled someones feathers. You need to start keeping track of how many you can upset each season. I willing to bet you were close to 100 the past few seasons

FCS. I watched them play a few games this weekend. The Coach is Definitely a baseball coach. It was good to see Darcy back on the Field. No warm ups before games? Just throwing the ball around. Yes MRNOITALL they did not look good at all. You know as well as I do They do not care about girls sports there at that school any more. It's sad.

I have not seen FCS, and can't comment on them but I can tell you that Gordonsville looks VERY good this year. Their lineup can hit the ball hard from top to bottom, and they have solid pitching as well. I think G'ville wins 8A, wins Region 4, and takes a trip to the Spring Fling this year.

Ok I must admit that goin to watch the "Mighty Kittens" from T-town was one of the worse games that I have ever seen played by the Kittens! Havin a long year aint goin to be the right word. Take away the home run and the hits were far an few between. But again the "Lady Raiders" are lookin like it is the end of April....they are a lookin good! I just hope we don't peak to soon! Great job Ladies and the way SD is a playin may be easier than we thought! :flower:

If "MsBirdie" can get off of her 3rd job hope to go up to Hendersonville and steal me some of that good ole BQ this weeknend! If you have never been to the top of the press box where them umps an coaches go to talk about them parents you are a missin out on some great food! Hope to see you all there....we are goin to be goin somewhere each weekend to tell you who is hot and who aint! :flower:

Ok I must admit that goin to watch the "Mighty Kittens" from T-town was one of the worse games that I have ever seen played by the Kittens! Havin a long year aint goin to be the right word. Take away the home run and the hits were far an few between. But again the "Lady Raiders" are lookin like it is the end of April....they are a lookin good! I just hope we don't peak to soon! Great job Ladies and the way SD is a playin may be easier than we thought! :flower:

If "MsBirdie" can get off of her 3rd job hope to go up to Hendersonville and steal me some of that good ole BQ this weeknend! If you have never been to the top of the press box where them umps an coaches go to talk about them parents you are a missin out on some great food! Hope to see you all there....we are goin to be goin somewhere each weekend to tell you who is hot and who aint! :flower:

T-Town IS going to have a rough year at their current pace...they've got a good pitcher, but their overall defensive skills are sub-par (that's being generous) many errors being made, makes me wonder what they've been doing in practice all this time...to top it all off they can't get their bats going... :roll:

Coffee has started off pretty well indeed, but am interested to see a few other future matchups before I jump to conclusions about that one...

Edited by oldschoolhoops

T-Town IS going to have a rough year at their current pace...they've got a good pitcher, but their overall defensive skills are sub-par (that's being generous) many errors being made, makes me wonder what they've been doing in practice all this time...to top it all off they can't get their bats going... :roll:

Coffee has started off pretty well indeed, but am interested to see a few other future matchups before I jump to conclusions about that one...

If you saw I what Saw last night you better start to jump to conclusions cause these

ladies put on a show again last night....! It is only goin to get better, por "Wild Kitty Cats" that is what preseason is for to work on your fundamentals but that is a good excuse....I have never heard that one before! See you at the pressbox gettin some of that BBQ today! :flower: