HAMPTON vs LAKE Co

uknoit2

I am an adult, not going to talk smack like Im sure some of these kids will. Congrats to LC. Thanks Dogs for a great season, you guys have NOTHING to be ashamed of

No kid here and not from lake co. just got tired of readin how good hampton was and how they were gonna beat lake co.. but congrats on a good season.

As a Hampton supporter, I should have said, "No way we could beat L.C." I reckon....

Don't really care what anyone was tired of reading, by the way...

We got beat, even dominated us at times but then we battled back....so Im proud of em!

As for being so inferior to anyone here...if that were the case, we should've got beat by 50! Some are pitiful cases for adults!

Good luck PC, LC, Midd.....stay safe

No hard feelins man my team wasnt even playin but I kept reading about how Hampton was gonna win when and how they have played the hardest schedule all year etc.... just goes to show you the difference from east and west.

10 points? You beat us by 25-30, then the West can talk!

Man, ur funny....

No kid here and not from lake co. just got tired of readin how good hampton was and how they were gonna beat lake co.. but congrats on a good season.

So as I may have been wrong on the amount they won by but still a win....Lake County by no means has played their best game in this tourney.....Watched them all year and they are not playing their best right now....Could bite them in the butt....Either way congrats FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats from Etown to Hampton on a great run. You did East TN proud. I get so tired of this "nobody from East TN can play" and "they haven't played anyone" junk from the West. There are quality teams all over the state. LC won legitimately and deserves credit and congrats for that. Good luck to LC tomorrow.

10 points? You beat us by 25-30, then the West can talk!

Man, ur funny....

Lake County controlled the game from the second quarter on. Hampton has a pretty good ball team, but the game was not really close. Lake County controlled all aspects of this game. If Lake County would of played even half as good as they did against Humboldt or Middleton; they would of beat Hampton by 15 or more. As far as the West being able to talk, west Tennessee teams are 7 and 0 in the tournament. So, I would say that the West has earned the right to talk. To be honest, Lake County has played alot better teams all year long. Humboldt, Middleton, and Westwood are all better than Hampton.