HAMPTON vs LAKE Co

uknoit2

Lake County controlled the game from the second quarter on. Hampton has a pretty good ball team, but the game was not really close. Lake County controlled all aspects of this game. If Lake County would of played even half as good as they did against Humboldt or Middleton; they would of beat Hampton by 15 or more. As far as the West being able to talk, west Tennessee teams are 7 and 0 in the tournament. So, I would say that the West has earned the right to talk. To be honest, Lake County has played alot better teams all year long. Humboldt, Middleton, and Westwood are all better than Hampton.

okay, let's go there....ill lower myself....Hampton played to about 1/2 of their ability! We've played much better and won...see I can be little too!

L.C., great win...you are very quick and talented! Enjoyed watching you play...

okay, let's go there....ill lower myself....Hampton played to about 1/2 of their ability! We've played much better and won...see I can be little too!

L.C., great win...you are very quick and talented! Enjoyed watching you play...

I know the truth is hard to accept sometimes. I mean no harm to the Hampton players, they are a good basketball team and play hard at all times. I have just heard a lot of Hampton fans talk about how they were going to do this and that. I just tell it like it is and if you can not handle it then do not get on here and read it.

I know the truth is hard to accept sometimes. I mean no harm to the Hampton players, they are a good basketball team and play hard at all times. I have just heard a lot of Hampton fans talk about how they were going to do this and that. I just tell it like it is and if you can not handle it then do not get on here and read it.

I just feel blessed to read as you SEE it!

And I will continue to read and comment on all ignorant statements!

I congratulated LC on a fine job against Hampton and you wanted to give reasons why LC didn't destroy such an inferior team...

If you can't swallow the fact that no team here is good enough to run Hampton outta the gym maybe you don't need to log on and read anymore!

I just feel blessed to read as you SEE it!

And I will continue to read and comment on all ignorant statements!

I congratulated LC on a fine job against Hampton and you wanted to give reasons why LC didn't destroy such an inferior team...

If you can't swallow the fact that no team here is good enough to run Hampton outta the gym maybe you don't need to log on and read anymore!

I never said Hampton was inferior and never would say that about any team. I do not know your definition of running a team out of the gym, but from the second quarter on the game was never really close. Hampton cut it to 6 at one point, but other than that Lake County held a double digit lead most of the game. One more thing, #5 can really play. There was several times that i thought Lake County was going to just run away with it and he would make a huge shot to keep it relatively close. Congratulations to Hampton on a great season.

I never said Hampton was inferior and never would say that about any team. I do not know your definition of running a team out of the gym, but from the second quarter on the game was never really close. Hampton cut it to 6 at one point, but other than that Lake County held a double digit lead most of the game. One more thing, #5 can really play. There was several times that i thought Lake County was going to just run away with it and he would make a huge shot to keep it relatively close. Congratulations to Hampton on a great season.

Once again, congrats to LC....I believe they will be taking the gold ball

Thanks, what does Hampton have coming back next year? Are they expected to return to state?

We loose our 5 seniors.

Honestly, if there bigs step up, maybe '13 they'll be back again....pretty good bunch entering 8th grade that should be a big help in '14--'16 seasons...But who knows!

Edited by uknoit2
  • Upvote 1

Congrats L.C., very classy, quick and good team. Hampton did not play to it's full ability today and stuck right beside those tough tough tough tough tough tough boys from the "WEST". not taking anything from L.C. good bunch of boys. Glad I had the ability to play with them, good team. hope they bring home the Gold. :rolleyes::D

Congrats L.C., very classy, quick and good team. Hampton did not play to it's full ability today and stuck right beside those tough tough tough tough tough tough boys from the "WEST". not taking anything from L.C. good bunch of boys. Glad I had the ability to play with them, good team. hope they bring home the Gold. :rolleyes::D

Agreed....be safe traveling home!