Perry county vs Middleton

gamechanger

Yeah I agree! Vols couldn't have beat a 1A High school team in the Boro today! What was up with the basket that didn't get put on the board? I haven't ever saw anything like that?

When Vikings had 27 Middleton scored and they put 29 on the Vikings side. They never corrected it so when the Vikings scored again they left it at 29 and the Perry Co crowd became upset because they never noticed the earlier mistake.

When Vikings had 27 Middleton scored and they put 29 on the Vikings side. They never corrected it so when the Vikings scored again they left it at 29 and the Perry Co crowd became upset because they never noticed the earlier mistake.

ok? The officiating is getting pothetic up there!Seen several in LC/Hampton and in next as well! Officials over ruling when dont have position numerous times and letting Coach make calls for them and I dont know WTF was with all the charges in all 1A games!

ok? The officiating is getting pothetic up there!Seen several in LC/Hampton and in next as well! Officials over ruling when dont have position numerous times and letting Coach make calls for them and I dont know WTF was with all the charges in all 1A games!

Pc you guys you should be playing tomorrow 1 for 16 can't happen if you would have it 3 or 4 of those shots tomorrow you guy would be there.....you guys only losing 1 starter you will be back next year

Pc you guys you should be playing tomorrow 1 for 16 can't happen if you would have it 3 or 4 of those shots tomorrow you guy would be there.....you guys only losing 1 starter you will be back next year

Thanks Man! I believe Coach Haston will have em ready! We have a lot of great young talent and some great outside shooters coming up.Should be 10 deep next year!

I wouldn't take that one starter too lightly. They will be good, but its hard to replace a kid who scored 36 against Clarksville Academy.

I wouldn't take that one starter too lightly. They will be good, but its hard to replace a kid who scored 36 against Clarksville Academy.

I know ! Mercer is a great kid and an amazing athlete who gives everything he's got in anything he does with the heart of a champion! Dont get those every year, thats for sure!

lol...so it was a mistake that beat Perry Co. ...lol....a mistake by the scoreboard keeper and bad officiating...I knew it couldnt have been just a clear defeat by Middleton over the unbeatable Perry Co. Vikings...not according to all that Aka and a few others have said...lol

You must have a sad life blowman007! On here trying to trash talk about a group of high school kids!Your team that you ride the pine for got beat or never brung home the gold so now you jumped on some other band wagon? Has your team got 6 state championships? Nope! Shut up and grow up!

lol...so it was a mistake that beat Perry Co. ...lol....a mistake by the scoreboard keeper and bad officiating...I knew it couldnt have been just a clear defeat by Middleton over the unbeatable Perry Co. Vikings...not according to all that Aka and a few others have said...lol

I don't think anyone has said they lost because of the poor officiating and score-keeping. They were just stating what happened. PC played poorly and lost. They went 1-21 i think instead of 1-16 from three. Missed tons of easy shots in the paint as well. They tried as hard as they could and should be proud about what they have been able to accomplish this year.

I don't think anyone has said they lost because of the poor officiating and score-keeping. They were just stating what happened. PC played poorly and lost. They went 1-21 i think instead of 1-16 from three. Missed tons of easy shots in the paint as well. They tried as hard as they could and should be proud about what they have been able to accomplish this year.

So now you all know that having a bad game can happen to anyone and you can stop trash talking CA!!! It doesn't feel good to lose but there are a lot of life lessons to be gained from this experience!! Halftime Middleton 34 Lake County 31 in the championship game.

So now you all know that having a bad game can happen to anyone and you can stop trash talking CA!!! It doesn't feel good to lose but there are a lot of life lessons to be gained from this experience!! Halftime Middleton 34 Lake County 31 in the championship game.

Which CA are you referring to exactly?