Lake County Vs Middleton

JungleJim125

Just because a 14A team won doesn't mean their district was the best.

I'm not getting on here to argue but i promise year in and out there is not no better District in the state! PC has a great history of BB no doubt but if you think their District is as good as 14A on a yearly basic i'm not even going to go there! :roflol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting on here to argue but i promise year in and out there is not no better District in the state! PC has a great history of BB no doubt but if you think their District is as good as 14A on a yearly basic i'm not even going to go there! :roflol:

I've never said every year. But this year D12 was the best in Boys and Girls this year.

District 14A is one of the best...if not the best..single A district in the state just about every year.....when you have Lake Co., Union City, Humboldt, Halls, Trenton, South Fulton, Greenfield, and Bradford in your district....a lot of history with these teams winning a lot of games...a lot of games...then I'd make an arguement that it's the best district in the state...

volfan zebra I would say give up trying to make any sense with glazed. He is just a young kid who cant take the truth. He is a popoff no-it-all who cant use facts to back up anything he says.

Try to ignore the lil pup,I know its hard, and some day he will gain enough sense to learn when to shut up.

volfan zebra I would say give up trying to make any sense with glazed. He is just a young kid who cant take the truth. He is a popoff no-it-all who cant use facts to back up anything he says.

Try to ignore the lil pup,I know its hard, and some day he will gain enough sense to learn when to shut up.

The facts are D12 had 2 teams and D14 had 1 in the Boro. Im not taking anything from Lake Co by saying D12 was the best. Lake Co is #1 and having bragging rights till next year.

Wow I was taking up for the Lake Co Coach by saying the way she run things was right. Why don't you see if your team can make it to Region Championship next year before you get on here popping off to a Final Four Team.

Yea you take up for the coach by insulting an 18 year old. Uncalled for. Not surprising at all though. But somene did say that you were a little pup. I guess you have some maturing to do as well.