Bolivar vs East Literature

toinemac

I wasn't there. I was for Bolivar but they overachieved this season. Losing this game should not come as a surprise to anyone. Bolivar was up and down this season. This is the same Bolivar team that lost to Chester County and beat Liberty during the regular season. They were up and down...it was an entirely different team from last season. Replacing Murphy and Tisdale and expecting the same production isn't reasonable. Bolivar got this far with smoke and mirrors. Rudesill did a masterful job this season just like he does every season. Congrats on a good season and for advancing as far as they did and also congrats to East Literature on the Silver Ball. East Literature deserves credit for winning, bottom line.

you boys can flame away. I said that Bolivar did not help themselves. The ref's were clearly out of control at the end of the game. Congrats East Lit. There you have it. But just remember all you guys complaining about me that had the tables been turned you would be saying the same thing. Sour Grapes? Yeah i have them. i hate it for those boys.

As for Liberty. I hope they win. Keep the golden ball in the west and the district. Liberty is hands down the best team in Tennessee in AA.

I took my crap back to Bolivar. My main issue was a stone memorial guy coming on here and talking crap about east lit when his team just got beat. but flame away

Here is some water cooler knowledge: East Lit was 3rd in their district, yet they are playing for a state championship. What does that tell you about District 10 AA?

Congrats to Bolivar on making it this far. They have an outsanding program year in and year out. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Edited by Eda
  • Upvote 1

Here is some water cooler knowledge: East Lit was 3rd in their district, yet they are playing for a state championship. What does that tell you about District 10 AA?

Congrats to Bolivar on making it this far. They have an outsanding program year in and year out. Nothing to be ashamed of.

No doubt a tough district. East Lit has overcome alot this postseason.

Water cooler knowledge: If Liberty wins today that means that the Gold Ball will be in District 14 AA for 7 of the last 9 years. What does that say about our district?

• Upvote 1

it tells me two things, 1.) It's a weak district 2.) East Literature came in third place in a weak district. There is cinderella story in the tournament every year and this one of them. But your glass slipper cracked yesterday, when you were celebrating second place. Today, Liberty will take it off and beat you with it. But look at the bright side, third place in your district, second place in the state tournament, that could be considered a pseudo championship. Liberty by 10 plus, book it! P.s. If you want to celebrate with me, I will be at the top opposite side of the teams, sitting in the chairs by the bleachers. My name is Nate, I will have on all black and i'm bald. Lmao!

it tells me two things, 1.) It's a weak district 2.) East Literature came in third place in a weak district. There is cinderella story in the tournament every year and this one of them. But your glass slipper cracked yesterday, when you were celebrating second place. Today, Liberty will take it off and beat you with it. But look at the bright side, third place in your district, second place in the state tournament, that could be considered a pseudo championship. Liberty by 10 plus, book it! P.s. If you want to celebrate with me, I will be at the top opposite side of the teams, sitting in the chairs by the bleachers. My name is Nate, I will have on all black and i'm bald. Lmao!

Hello, Nate. Glad to know where you will be and what you will be wearing. My name is Joe and I'll be wearing red and I'm not bald yet. Guess you lost your class with your hair.

Liberty, on paper, is indeed a strong favorite. Congratulations. But that's why they play the game. I have faith most of the Liberty fans will be more sportsmanlike, no matter the outcome.

"...Liberty will take it off and beat you with it." That's the kind of talk that would make me cheer for a democrat over Liberty.

Now, I'm laughing my *** off. :roflol:

Hello, Nate. Glad to know where you will be and what you will be wearing. My name is Joe and I'll be wearing red and I'm not bald yet. Guess you lost your class with your hair.

Liberty, on paper, is indeed a strong favorite. Congratulations. But that's why they play the game. I have faith most of the Liberty fans will be more sportsmanlike, no matter the outcome.

"...Liberty will take it off and beat you with it." That's the kind of talk that would make me cheer for a democrat over Liberty.

Now, I'm laughing my *** off. :roflol:

I'm not a "politically" correct person I call it like I see it,

If you don't like it, oh well, get over it. These boards are not personal to me, I don't get offended at "opinions". As for class, you responded, enough said. If East Literature wins, I will congratulate them, but I don't see that miracle happening. Again Liberty by 10 plus book it.

Nate definitely doesn't represent liberty fans. we know we're in for a battle today and may the better team win.

Techlife--kind of what I figured. I'm sure they will be a few "Nates" on our side of the floor. Guess we'll both have to overlook the few.

Good luck today to both sides. Hopefully it'll be a safe, competitive game. Hate to see either side, having gotten this far, to have to lose but, even if it is the Eagles, let's hope for a positive contest.

I'm not a "politically" correct person I call it like I see it,

If you don't like it, oh well, get over it. These boards are not personal to me, I don't get offended at "opinions". As for class, you responded, enough said. If East Literature wins, I will congratulate them, but I don't see that miracle happening. Again Liberty by 10 plus book it.

You been talking smack all year! Bout time for that glass slipper to be stuffed down that big mouth!LMAO!!! Hendricks gonna show one of your seven dwarfs (anthony) how we do it in Middle Tenn!!!