Blackman Blaze tournament

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TBCA needs to update their records because Clayton Gant had 54 wins during his high school career at USJ.

Many players & teams statewide are not in the TBCA record book that should be.Reasons vary,but your coach must be a TBCA member and he must notify TBCA. Otherwise "Who Knew?" The record book is neither accurate or up to date,but they try.

Edited by StealthBuster

Many players & teams statewide are not in the TBCA record book that should be.Reasons vary,but your coach must be a TBCA member and he must notify TBCA. Otherwise "Who Knew?" The record book is neither accurate or up to date,but they try.

FYI-I don't think a coach has to notify the TCBA. Here's why....

We need the help of fans, coaches, newspaper journalists across the state of Tennessee. Contact us at State Records @ tbca.org with any record or category which you believe deserves to be mentioned. To submit a record, simply fill out the form on this website and it will be automatically sent to my email address. Thank you very much for your help.

Straight from the TBCA's web site

The TBCA needs to update their records because Clayton Gant had 54 wins during his high school career at USJ.

I don't mean to stoke some embers, but didn't USJ have to forfeit all their wins one season for using an ineligible player? If so, are the 54 wins including ones that were forfeited?

I don't mean to stoke some embers, but didn't USJ have to forfeit all their wins one season for using an ineligible player? If so, are the 54 wins including ones that were forfeited?

No, USJ had to forfeit their state championship. Personal records were not forfeited and remain intact. I am not sold when you say you did not mean to stoke old embers. Whether you did or didn't mean to............go ahead stoke away. Makes me no nevermind!