Best 3rd Basemen in the state?

MsNoItAll

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brianna Roberts from Marshall County. She played SS last year and did fantastic, but moved to 3rd b/c they lost Brandie Jett. She will stop nything hit at her. She is quick and has a good arm. She is just as good at the plate as in the field with already 1 HR an close to 10 RBI's with only playing 5 games.

Elizabethton's Erin Kiser is an outstanding 3rd baseman and I assume she will play at third this season, but I have not seen them play yet. If I remember correctly, she blasted 16 home runs last year and hit over.500. She is solid defensively, but she excels at the plate.

This would be my pick also! Very dangerous with the bat also! Great talent for the game.

:thumb:

Elizabethton's Erin Kiser blasted two more homeruns yesterday against Happy Valley. That gives her 7 homeruns in six games. I incorrecly said she hit 16 last year. It was actually 14. However, that gives her 21 homers in just over a season and she will hit many more as it warms up. I will say that she has to be among the best, if not the best, power hitting 3rd baseman in the state and probably among the best, if not the best, power hitters at any position.