Shattuck Resigns at Clinton

ldcoach

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Clinton will end up going with Scotty. That is a good choice and I believe that it will be great for the kids. I believe Clinton will have a pretty good year as long as they don't make a stupid hire....you got to remember who our AD is. Matthew Pyke from Clinton picked up o-line MVP(was in the news sentinel) at the south Carolina national underclassmen camp 2 weeks ago. He also received another letter from LSU. He gas great potential being a 6'3 297 pound freshman.....what other players or improving this off-season?

I think Clinton will end up going with Scotty. That is a good choice and I believe that it will be great for the kids. I believe Clinton will have a pretty good year as long as they don't make a stupid hire....you got to remember who our AD is. Matthew Pyke from Clinton picked up o-line MVP(was in the news sentinel) at the south Carolina national underclassmen camp 2 weeks ago. He also received another letter from LSU. He gas great potential being a 6'3 297 pound freshman.....what other players or improving this off-season?

I would be willing to give Scotty a chance to see what he can do, but i dont think he would want to take on both head coaching and AD. I do hope that who ever we hire, that they care about the program and the kids and dont look at this opportunity as just a job.

Pyke is up to 297? WOW! I cant wait to see how the rest of the line is doing either! We should have a good core of linemen coming back this year. I know that the kids have been working out hard, but when do they start Spring Practice?

I guess the new coach will decide but they better hurry and get him. We got all the skill guys back from last year also and I expect patrick to have a break out year for Clinton. Wonder who they have for spring scrimmages?

Well, we lost Dee Shannon and Corey Washington, but we do get back Austin Powell and Camion Patrick plus some younger guys trying to earn playing time. I havent heard anything about scrimmages but i will try to find out.

Sorry guys but Scotty won't be the head coach. Anderson County schools won't let an administrator be head coach. I think he would be great but he won't give up Assistant Principal and AD for the head coaching job at Clinton. Cut in pay and about the same amount of time commitment. Not to mention more pressure. They won't run an Assistant Principal and AD out of town but they will a coach. I putting money on Patrick leaving Clinton! Then this job just got a whole lot harder. Kerr will be the head coach!!

I would be willing to give Scotty a chance to see what he can do, but i dont think he would want to take on both head coaching and AD. I do hope that who ever we hire, that they care about the program and the kids and dont look at this opportunity as just a job.

Pyke is up to 297? WOW! I cant wait to see how the rest of the line is doing either! We should have a good core of linemen coming back this year. I know that the kids have been working out hard, but when do they start Spring Practice?

Im excited to see what the Pyke kid can do this year! He was injured in the DB game and missed the rest of the season. Hopefully Hedges will be healthy and ready to go this year too. With those 2 guys, and the rest of the linemen that are coming back...things are looking better for this year.