Top Ten 6A teams in 2011

jrlcm

The extra motivation will be trying to keep your BD's out of jail!

(Sorry about that Christmas Caper, but it was a funny bust!)

Do the crime you have to do the time. Seems to have stayed out of trouble since then. Keeping my fingers crossed. Could care less about him playing football. Just want to see the young man make good with his life.

Do the crime you have to do the time. Seems to have stayed out of trouble since then. Keeping my fingers crossed. Could care less about him playing football. Just want to see the young man make good with his life.

Great reply, you have a good heart Dude.

No doubt about that! What kind of football player you are is not going to define who you are the rest of your life! Nice post Milo!!

I hope everyone under-estimates Smyrna the way you are !

I know most people with common sense will not under estimate Smyrna! If any team in this District does they will get burned bad! :thumb:This will be another tough year in our district where all the games will be close! Can't wait until the fall! GO WARRIORS! :thumb:

Edited by warhawks

I know most people with common sense will not under estimate Smyrna! If any team in this District does they will get burned bad! :thumb:This will be another tough year in our district where all the games will be close! Can't wait until the fall! GO WARRIORS! :thumb:

Why do they call it common sense when it's not that common? :popcorneater: