Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

Why is Anderson County football so WEAK this year? I mean A.C. , Clinton , and Oak Ridge...

I guess we cant always be on top! Some of the best teams always have a down year now and then. Oak Ridge had 4 loses but still made it to the semi finals last year! AC and OR will turn things around, but im not so sure about Clinton just yet. I will have to see how we do against Karns friday night. We are supposed to get our starting qb back, if the doctor releases him tomorrow that is.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

92, Im starting to feel the same way. We are young but that only goes so far. My son is a starter and he said its all on the players, including him. They are just not exacuting. I guess when they get tired of beatings they will start exacuting the game plans and win some ball games. Im glad he is taking responsibility and putting the blame on his self and his team mates, rather than making excuses. It shows alot of maturity in my sophomore. We'll get there, I hope. We start district play this week. It would be a good time to step up.

Dud, I wish I had an answer for you as a whole. I can only speak for the Maverick part of the problem.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC will be ok once they start their district schedule. I believe AC will make the playoffs this year with a 6-4 or 5-5 record. Losses coming to CAK, Grace, OR, Powell, and maybe Hardin Valley. You guys should take care of everyone else on your schedule. Best of luck to you guys!

Oh yeah! Are you going to the Clinton/AC freshmen/jv games tomorrow? Should be a good one! Alot of talking on both sides! :popcorneater:

Edited by 92Dragon

AC will be ok once they start their district schedule. I believe AC will make the playoffs this year with a 6-4 or 5-5 record. Losses coming to CAK, Grace, OR, Powell, and maybe Hardin Valley. You guys should take care of everyone else on your schedule. Best of luck to you guys!

Oh yeah! Are you going to the Clinton/AC freshmen/jv games tomorrow? Should be a good one! Alot of talking on both sides! :popcorneater:

I was there, I guess I get to do all the talking, 92 Lol.

HOOK EM' HORNS GO DRAGON SLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!