Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

I would like to see Anderson and Clinton

That would be awesome! Talk about the electricity in the air! Im not sure how they will line these teams up though since its a jamboree.

I would like to see the larger schools play each other and the smaller ones play each other, but it will probably go something like this....

Anderso Co. v.s Oneida or Oliver Springs

Clinton v.s Oliver Springs or Oneida

Campbell Co. v.s Wartburg

Edited by 92Dragon

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being from Wartburg I have heard that we are playing AC. Also heard that Oneida is playing CC. If those are true then I guess Clinton is playing OS.

I'm glad its set up that way. I dont want to watch teams that are in the same district play each other. All of the small schools are from district 4-A & the big schools are in the same district as well.

I know its just a dress rehearsal, but I look forward to seeing how the small schools will stack up against the larger schools. I also look forward to seeing these big schools that I always read about in person.

Should serve as a good warm up for the football season! Hope I can get off work.

No SmashMouth, i havent seen the schedule yet. What matchups would you like to see?

I would like to see Oneida play either AC or Clinton then maybe CC. Oneida should be much improved this year but it's always good to start off with a smack in the mouth and AC or Clinton would do it....not sure how CC will be this year.

Either way, great way to get the heart pumping and simulate a game experience. I agree with me2 on not scrimmaging district teams, especially in the Fall. Any combination of the smaller/bigger school works. Win/win for both teams no matter what happens.

Being from Wartburg I have heard that we are playing AC. Also heard that Oneida is playing CC. If those are true then I guess Clinton is playing OS.

I'm glad its set up that way. I dont want to watch teams that are in the same district play each other. All of the small schools are from district 4-A & the big schools are in the same district as well.

I know its just a dress rehearsal, but I look forward to seeing how the small schools will stack up against the larger schools. I also look forward to seeing these big schools that I always read about in person.

Should serve as a good warm up for the football season! Hope I can get off work.

Why would OZ back out of this.....the only thing I could think of is injuries. They would prob make some good

Money off of this from gates and have a chance for their kids to play on a big stage....

This person told me it was over money. Look on the class 1a/2a thread under Oz Football and read what they posted kidd. :-/

Edited by 92Dragon

• 3 weeks later...