Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

I believe AC is sitting in a pretty good position for this season. They just lost their All-State QB and most people might not be expecting alot out of them this year because of that. Look at what Tennessee did the year after Manning left. Especially if AC's defense is better than last years, who knows how far this AC team could go?

Dragon, I agree AC will be stable and Clinton does not have a lot of time; Josh will really have to work hard to get his team ready for the fall; just under 8weeks away. I am curious about Powell's overall dominance of the district this year. Not hearing much. Have you heard anything? Last year they had a pretty good scout from what I was told.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon, I agree AC will be stable and Clinton does not have a lot of time; Josh will really have to work hard to get his team ready for the fall; just under 8weeks away. I am curious about Powell's overall dominance of the district this year. Not hearing much. Have you heard anything? Last year they had a pretty good scout from what I was told.

Powell's not doing alot of talking. Powell peaked too early last season and the suspension of Mobley hurt them alot. I still believe the winner of the OR/Powell game will be our district champion this year, but you never know whats going to happen with injuries and stuff like that.

If they stay healthy...they are gonna be hard to beat. But not impossible though, anyone is beatable.

Except for 92 Clinton, they were unbeatable ;) lol just pokin at ya 92! What is up with all these friendly posts? i leave for a week and everybody is nice to each other? WTH?! lol Time to start talking some smack again boys! Space3?! Oppressed?! Where yall at?! OR by 4 td's this year over the mavs!!!!! LOL JK JK JK guys, dont get your panties in a wad lol :)

Powell's not doing alot of talking. Powell peaked too early last season and the suspension of Mobley hurt them alot. I still believe the winner of the OR/Powell game will be our district champion this year, but you never know whats going to happen with injuries and stuff like that.

Dragon I would think that is a good prognosis but I think a lot of people may not realize that Hardin Valley is a sleeper that may be one to watch. Somewhere last year I read an article something about there sudden surge into a higher level of performance; every since then they have been going up. I know there not a Powell or OH but they can be a stinger to some teams. I think they gave Powell some trouble last year as well as AC if i remember correct. Edited by jeopardyperil

Dragon I would think that is a good prognosis but I think a lot of people may not realize that Hardin Valley is a sleeper that may be one to watch. Somewhere last year I read an article something about there sudden surge into a higher level of performance; every since then they have been going up. I know there not a Powell or OH but they can be a stinger to some teams. I think they gave Powell some trouble last year as well as AC if i remember correct.

I look for HV to be good. They also beat OakRidge last year too.

Dragon I would think that is a good prognosis but I think a lot of people may not realize that Hardin Valley is a sleeper that may be one to watch. Somewhere last year I read an article something about there sudden surge into a higher level of performance; every since then they have been going up. I know there not a Powell or OH but they can be a stinger to some teams. I think they gave Powell some trouble last year as well as AC if i remember correct.

You can tell by watching Hardin Valley that they are a well coached team. But i dont think they are going to be as good this year as they were last year. I was thinking they lost Bishop and Eskridge, but may have some kids step up....only time will tell.

Except for 92 Clinton, they were unbeatable ;) lol just pokin at ya 92! What is up with all these friendly posts? i leave for a week and everybody is nice to each other? WTH?! lol Time to start talking some smack again boys! Space3?! Oppressed?! Where yall at?! OR by 4 td's this year over the mavs!!!!! LOL JK JK JK guys, dont get your panties in a wad lol :)

We were unbeatable until we met up with Gallatin in the State Championship! lol