Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is true AC#22 but I would have expected a little more from a 5A almost 6A team. They have so many more players to pick from. AC barley steps over a 1000 students CCHS around 1400+ Oneida about 450 so the crop to pick from is much greater at CCHS but CCHS has had a lot to deal with this year in coaching and it could be they really were not playing there real team. Anyway you look at it CCHS is not good a start for the brothers but be it as you may they have to start somewhere. I am just a little upset with CCHS recently they are starting their mouth on how bad they are going to beat AC. See it everywhere I look online, have family calling and friends texting me. So from what I can tell the attitudes have not changed; that is exactly what we did when I was there bad mouthing teams like OakRidge etc. then to learn we got our buts beat during the game. Do not get me wrong it is good for CCHS but just not for the brothers.

Jperil... CC did you FAVOR by playing in the poorly organized jamboree.. As for CC running their mouth. I follow this program, and have for many years,, I can assure you attitudes have changed @ CC and I have not heard a word about the AC game. Also, what a classless act by Coach Gillium, staff & players, when CC was warming up by walking onto the track in front of them..Everyone knew that was rehearse & pre staged. with PA announcer RW blarring the sound system to 100 decibels announcing the new coaches that ironicly took JP & MP position. hmmmmm.. What a way to welcome them back to AC...huh??. Also, what was the purpose for the whole team run onto the field when AC won the 40 yd dash? Why would any team participate in this jamboree ever again?? Why would Tennessee Orthopedic Clinic even sponsor the event again?? I used to respect the AC program ... CC has a long long long way to go, but I feel that this program is in the best hands it has ever been.. JP & MP WILL get the job done, how long will it be who knows.. What they have accomplished in 7 weeks has been amazing..The community, players, fans, are excited and thankful for the rejects! GO COUGARS !!!!! GO DRAGONS !!!! yep that's right GO DRAGONS !!!

Edited by TheRealCC

Jperil... CC did you FAVOR by playing in the poorly organized jamboree.. As for CC running their mouth. I follow this program, and have for many years,, I can assure you attitudes have changed @ CC and I have not heard a word about the AC game. Also, what a classless act by Coach Gillium, staff & players, when CC was warming up by walking onto the track in front of them..Everyone knew that was rehearse & pre staged. with PA announcer RW blarring the sound system to 100 decibels announcing the new coaches that ironicly took JP & MP position. hmmmmm.. What a way to welcome them back to AC...huh??. Also, what was the purpose for the whole team run onto the field when AC won the 40 yd dash? Why would any team participate in this jamboree ever again?? Why would Tennessee Orthopedic Clinic even sponsor the event again?? I used to respect the AC program ... CC has a long long long way to go, but I feel that this program is in the best hands it has ever been.. JP & MP WILL get the job done, how long will it be who knows.. What they have accomplished in 7 weeks has been amazing..The community, players, fans, are excited and thankful for the rejects! GO COUGARS !!!!! GO DRAGONS !!!! yep that's right GO DRAGONS !!!

ohhhhhhh nelly!!!!! i like it ... let me grab some popcorn :popcorneater:

Wow! Lol!

I agree CC did favor AC, as did Clinton, Wartburg and Oneida, by playing in the jamboree. But other than your conclusory claim, I didn't see that you pointed to any organizational deficiencies in your post. What would those have been?

Please quit crying CC will always be CC. They will improve some with MP,JP running the show (SOME). Why are you crying about getting beat? Cant wait to play you in the regular season so we can hear you cry again. Go dragons....lol You do need a diffrent team to cheer for but if I was you I would jump on the Oak Ridge band wagon.... They are going to be tough this year!!! Go AC!!!! Go Wildcats!!!

:popcorneater:

I think I program is a direct reflection of a coach...I have never had one promblem with AC head coach...the guy Is a class act....he called my cousin a Clinton last year when he broke his ankle just to check on him...that's a gutsy move and he earned the respect I got for him...but he could have just been glad his linemen didn't have to go up against him....I'm not sure haha jk

It’s all about attitude and if I offended you I certainly apologize. But I do think you have taken a cheap shot at Coach Gillum and that one is uncalled for. You apparently do not know Davey too well. I am on record and retract what I said that offended you and it was a personal experience of which I should have kept to myself. Very poor decision making on my behalf. Remember this is a message board and I do not believe you really meant what you said and likewise for myself. For what it’s worth, I do feel CCHS has a good future ahead of them and wish you and CCHS all the best. It is all in fun and humor My deepest regards.

Coach Gilliam walked his team up the track to set in the stands and watch the 1st half before he got his team ready to play. Thats it!!! Im sure he wanted a look at CC and Clinton, we do play both of those teams this year. It was problally rehearsed to make it to there seat and watch the other teams before they started. Thats it!!!!! I got 1 team to pull for so here's my cheer.

HOOK EM' HORNS GO AC GO!!!!!!!!!!

It’s all about attitude and if I offended you I certainly apologize. But I do think you have taken a cheap shot at Coach Gillum and that one is uncalled for. You apparently do not know Davey too well. I am on record and retract what I said that offended you and it was a personal experience of which I should have kept to myself. Very poor decision making on my behalf. Remember this is a message board and I do not believe you really meant what you said and likewise for myself. For what it’s worth, I do feel CCHS has a good future ahead of them and wish you and CCHS all the best. It is all in fun and humor My deepest regards.

Thanks... apology accepted my friend. I didn't feel that I took a cheap shot at DG. Yes I know him very very well. He is a great person & great family. That is why I could not believe what happened. Maybe " The Walk " was not part of his doing. However other schools and coaches took notice of it as well. But I was not in no way taking a cheap shot at DG. Thanks for the wishes, we really appreciate it.

Please quit crying CC will always be CC. They will improve some with MP,JP running the show (SOME). Why are you crying about getting beat? Cant wait to play you in the regular season so we can hear you cry again. Go dragons....lol You do need a diffrent team to cheer for but if I was you I would jump on the Oak Ridge band wagon.... They are going to be tough this year!!! Go AC!!!! Go Wildcats!!!

:popcorneater:

Quit crying??? Your asking us to quit crying, when Oak Ridge is still crying about the fireworks show AC put on last year...lol....however space, I personally think Oak Ridge Football has the greatest and richest tradition in East Tennessee..