Marion County Warriors 2011 Schedule

Bill#49

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't surprise me if Copper Basin beats the Papooses in a close one. TrollBilly can't face up to the fact they dropped Boyd Buch. and Signal Mountain off their regular season schedule and replaced them with Hixson and Copper Basin. :thumb: Its going to look bad if Jasper fools around and gets beat.

are you freakin retarded and cant read or something.. i said in a post that i dont agree with boek droping boyd and teams like them its stupid the only way your going to get better is if you play better teams. and sp has a tough schedule really ? i seen one game that would be a close game and thats polk and i doubt them losing that one. o but wait it dont matter how good there football team is as long as they have more people enrolled than sp then it should be a tough game pppssshhhh please thats a freakin joke

are you freakin retarded and cant read or something.. i said in a post that i dont agree with boek droping boyd and teams like them its stupid the only way your going to get better is if you play better teams. and sp has a tough schedule really ? i seen one game that would be a close game and thats polk and i doubt them losing that one. o but wait it dont matter how good there football team is as long as they have more people enrolled than sp then it should be a tough game pppssshhhh please thats a freakin joke

Mr Bill Fife, Iv all ready warned ewe once; and u thot I was joking and now ur gonna fine out that I was not joking. sew now Iam calling donw tha thundar. Mr. Zone pilot shut this clown down. And let this surf as a warning two tha rest uf ewe az well.

Really? Polk beat us 42-7 last year. You dont think Signal is a tough game? Boyd is not a tough game? I dont care how bad Franklin is 6A against 1A is tough. If you disagree then you are wrong. Knoxville Grace is even a tough opponent in 1A. Im not worried about schedules. All I care about is results, and we will see if their is any Marion County threads after about week 4. Im sure you all will disappear just like the previous years. Just sit back and if you want to enjoy football go to SP. If you want to be in a bad mood every Friday night then watch the Warriors make a easy schedule look like its the toughest in the county.

Really? Polk beat us 42-7 last year. You dont think Signal is a tough game? Boyd is not a tough game? I dont care how bad Franklin is 6A against 1A is tough. If you disagree then you are wrong. Knoxville Grace is even a tough opponent in 1A. Im not worried about schedules. All I care about is results, and we will see if their is any Marion County threads after about week 4. Im sure you all will disappear just like the previous years. Just sit back and if you want to enjoy football go to SP. If you want to be in a bad mood every Friday night then watch the Warriors make a easy schedule look like its the toughest in the county.

Knox Grace has been 2a. The last time they played as 1a was 2009.

I also said in a post in the other Jasper thread that it may be that the coach figures they will play Boyd Buch. in the Play-offs and scheduling may have been part of the problem with Signal since they had to come up withe a new 4a schedule for the district. BTW, you are pushing the rules with the name calling.

i could careless of marion went winless ill still go for them and as far as waisting my money and goin to south kimball i want. yall think yall are football gods or somethin.and speakin of franklin there were people from sp sayin yall should blow them out of the water. and its not the quanity of people in the schools its quality. and another thing i ant been on here talkin crap sayin how good marion is goin to be i personaly think its goin to be yet another long year. and another thing the reason why 99 percent of the valley cant stand sp ant because yall are loaded year after year but yalls attitude and thinking yall are world beaters beat the word then yall will be.

I also said in a post in the other Jasper thread that it may be that the coach figures they will play Boyd Buch. in the Play-offs and scheduling may have been part of the problem with Signal since they had to come up withe a new 4a schedule for the district. BTW, you are pushing the rules with the name calling.

they played them in years past in regular season and still played them in the playoffs i dont see the big deal not being a butt hole just sayin.. and i wasnt making a statement it was a question

i could careless of marion went winless ill still go for them and as far as waisting my money and goin to south kimball i want. yall think yall are football gods or somethin.and speakin of franklin there were people from sp sayin yall should blow them out of the water. and its not the quanity of people in the schools its quality. and another thing i ant been on here talkin crap sayin how good marion is goin to be i personaly think its goin to be yet another long year. and another thing the reason why 99 percent of the valley cant stand sp ant because yall are loaded year after year but yalls attitude and thinking yall are world beaters beat the word then yall will be.

I understand your world beaters statement. I for one do not think that way, and know some people that do not think that way either. Of course you are going to have people that act like that, but honestly I dont know how they do. I am a SP fan, and I know when we play Boyd, Signal, Franklin, and Polk we have a good chance of losing. In the other games we have a chance of losing also if we dont bring our A game. I think SP will go undefeated in 1A, but no way will they win every game. I know people who say ah we just had a bad game against Polk we should have beat them I am like we lost 42-7. I hate having a conversation with those guys, and I can see why you all dont like them, but dont make out all of SP to be like that. I like to get on here, and joke with you guys. If you were beating the crap out of us every year yall would do the same. Dont even say otherwise. I respect Coach B., and I have said it before I think he is the best coach in the valley (My Opinion). If he ever gets any talent watch out to everyone until then I am going to get on here, and mess with yall. :D Its all in fun.

Edited by NoCompetition2

they played them in years past in regular season and still played them in the playoffs i dont see the big deal not being a butt hole just sayin.. and i wasnt making a statement it was a question

I wasn't making a big deal out of it, but just the opposite. However, given the way Jasper has struggled the past few years, I can see them beating Boyd once in a season, but not twice.

All in all, I don't see too much wrong with Jasper's schedule. At least they have all the Valley Schools in there except for North Jackwagon. Ironically, NJ quit playing Jasper because they could never beat Jasper. :roflol:

Edited by rlh

I understand your world beaters statement. I for one do not think that way, and know some people that do not think that way either. Of course you are going to have people that act like that, but honestly I dont know how they do. I am a SP fan, and I know when we play Boyd, Signal, Franklin, and Polk we have a good chance of losing. In the other games we have a chance of losing also if we dont bring our A game. I think SP will go undefeated in 1A, but no way will they win every game. I know people who say ah we just had a bad game against Polk we should have beat them I am like we lost 42-7. I hate having a conversation with those guys, and I can see why you all dont like them, but dont make out all of SP to be like that. I like to get on here, and joke with you guys. If you were beating the crap out of us every year yall would do the same. Dont even say otherwise. I respect Coach B., and I have said it before I think he is the best coach in the valley (My Opinion). If he ever gets any talent watch out to everyone until then I am going to get on here, and mess with yall. :D Its all in fun.

I got some SP folks upset last year when I stated that I could see the Pirates going 7-3 at the worst or as good as 10-0. I see the same thing panning out this year. While it won't surprise me for them to go 10-0 if they get a break or 2 and play as a team, there are 3 or 4 games that they could lose.

Edited by rlh