9/16 South Pittsburg *

9/23 Sequatchie County

9/30 @ Lookout Valley *

10/7 Grace Academy

10/14 @ Copper Basin

10/21 @ Chattanooga Christian

10/28 OPEN

Marion County Warriors

Let me ask you a question Bill. What kind of mess is this schedule? I was looking in my Murphy book and I garuntee you that all but 3 of these teams had a losing record last year and that Copper team did not play anyone good. Will you also make sure that Beck guy sends in his survey for my Murphy book this year? If these Marion boys dont win 9 games with this schedule, I garuntee you that will be underachieving.

Let me ask you a question Bill. What kind of mess is this schedule? I was looking in my Murphy book and I garuntee you that all but 3 of these teams had a losing record last year and that Copper team did not play anyone good. Will you also make sure that Beck guy sends in his survey for my Murphy book this year? If these Marion boys dont win 9 games with this schedule, I garuntee you that will be underachieving.

9 Games? your kidding right ? Marion will be young next year. They will not beat South Pitt, Sequatchie,and Bledsoe. However they should be in the rest and have a chance to win.

There is 5 teams that had a winning record last year (one guarantee wrong). Marion will at best be 5-5 next year more like 4-6 (second guarantee wrong).

9 Games? your kidding right ? Marion will be young next year. They will not beat South Pitt, Sequatchie,and Bledsoe. However they should be in the rest and have a chance to win.

Joking? Im garuntee you that im not joking. If that Beck man cannot win 9 games, it will be underachieving. Besides playing Grider, this schedule is real easy. You think im joking but im not.

Joking? Im garuntee you that im not joking. If that Beck man cannot win 9 games, it will be underachieving. Besides playing Grider, this schedule is real easy. You think im joking but im not.

The loss Jasper will get against the real team in Marion County the South Pittsburg Pirates will just feel like 5 Losses. Beock will be crying again but maybe for the last time. Maybe it is time to relocate.