Marion County Warriors 2011 Schedule

Bill#49

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill why did MC back out of the game against Boyd after scheduling them.

:roflol: Old Pirate says them fellers from Jasvegas is short on talent as everyone knew they would be but coach Boeck will have them Popeyed up. Ain't sure if they will be much better than 5-5. Recon the reason they dropped Boyd is not hard to figure out and it ain't cause the game failed to be good gates....... :popcorneater:

Everytime I look at a thread with Roy he is always talking about the Murphy Fair book. I buy one every year & half the names are wrong so if you depend on your Murphy Fair book to learn about all these teams then you are about as smart as the picture you have by your name makes you look. GET OVER IT!!! You think Im jokin but Im not.

Everytime I look at a thread with Roy he is always talking about the Murphy Fair book. I buy one every year & half the names are wrong so if you depend on your Murphy Fair book to learn about all these teams then you are about as smart as the picture you have by your name makes you look. GET OVER IT!!! You think Im jokin but Im not.

Your joking. I garuntee you that Murphy is the guru of highschool football and everything you need to know about the boys on these teams is in their unless their coach does not turn in their survey.

Mr. Coachnumbers, maybe I can help sort this mess out. First off, Mr. Murphy fair hasn't done enything wrong, he is the Guru of highschool football. Since you are not known throughout Tennassee as the Guru it's obvious that the fault falls squarley on your shoulders. Let me ask you a question. Is your Murphy fair book the correct year because he has made more than one. Let me ask you another question. Can you read and comprehend english? And my last question is, did you by a second hand factory error book (because the Guru does not sign off on those)? You have obviously done one of these. I think number two is what you did, what a bunch of mess. You think I'm joking cause I'm not.

Old Pirate yous should put that skillet head of yours on coacht and let us fellers have a laugh! Figure ole Roy has been abused for years by some skillet slingers. Recon us type of fellers can't help looking a tad wounded.... :roflol:

There is 5 teams that had a winning record last year (one guarantee wrong). Marion will at best be 5-5 next year more like 4-6 (second guarantee wrong).

I like 6-4 or 5-5 next year. Young kids do get older but not enough. Marion will probably finish 2nd in a very weak district. I dont think they have enough to compete with S.Pitt, Bledsoe, or Sequatchie (which will possibly be 3 of the top teams in the area), but the other games could be interesting