Marion County Warriors 2011 Schedule

Bill#49

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't understand very well do you? How many times do you need to hear it to understand? You NEVER answered the question either. Should SP have dropped Baylor North off of the schedule week 5 to pickup Alcoa? Don't you think the SP schedule is plenty strong enough already? I think it's too strong. The facts of the situation are the upper east Tennessee teams play a schedule that is more suited for a pee wee league. They go 9-1 or 10-0 and get seeded higher than a SP or Gordonsville. Then these teams have to travel to the armpit of the state to play a playoff game in a CRAP environment. Should SP play Alcoa, Baylor North, Greenville, Maryville, Polk County and Columbia outside of the district schedule? If they win the district go 4-6 or 5-5 and travel all through the playoffs?

You don't understand very well do you? How many times do you need to hear it to understand? You NEVER answered the question either. Should SP have dropped Baylor North off of the schedule week 5 to pickup Alcoa? Don't you think the SP schedule is plenty strong enough already? I think it's too strong. The facts of the situation are the upper east Tennessee teams play a schedule that is more suited for a pee wee league. They go 9-1 or 10-0 and get seeded higher than a SP or Gordonsville. Then these teams have to travel to the armpit of the state to play a playoff game in a CRAP environment. Should SP play Alcoa, Baylor North, Greenville, Maryville, Polk County and Columbia outside of the district schedule? If they win the district go 4-6 or 5-5 and travel all through the playoffs?

well better competition more money on the gates thats two ggod things right? but grider dont care bout money... hed rather have a mercy rule game. post there schedules or where can i find there schedule

well better competition more money on the gates thats two good reasons right? but grider dont care bout money... hed rather have a mercy rule game. post there schedules or where can i find there schedule

Edited by officerbilly

well better competition more money on the gates thats two good reasons right? but grider dont care bout money... hed rather have a mercy rule game. post there schedules or where can i find there schedule

Old Pirate says coach vic could maybe have dropped Jasvegas this year and played them Tornadoes....dad burnit all folkes not a wearing them rose colored glasses knows that would enhanced Jasvegas chances of an above 500 season. :roflol:

OP is jest a wondering...ifin yous fellers is planning on putting another coat of purple on eveything round that jailhouse. Sure nuff is looking faded out... recon likes them good ole days.....fading away................. :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

SP never had a problem drawing a good Gate. Yes Alcoa would be a big draw but so will SM,Polk, Boyd, and MC. But if they play Alcoa and to many other big teams then they travel during the play-offs and lose at least 3 weeks of gates that total up more than the Alcoa game. Same as Boyd was last year we had to travel after the 1st round.

That schedule doesn't look very strong. If Jasper is decent this year then they will win at least 7 games with that schedule. Hixson, Copper Basin, Valley, Whitwell,Grace and CCS are not good teams. So. Pitt, Sequatchie, Bledsoe and Grundy are the toughest games. No Signal, Boyd, or Polk on there makes life much easier.

It wouldn't surprise me if Copper Basin beats the Papooses in a close one. TrollBilly can't face up to the fact they dropped Boyd Buch. and Signal Mountain off their regular season schedule and replaced them with Hixson and Copper Basin. :thumb: Its going to look bad if Jasper fools around and gets beat.

A legend like myself has to spread out the time to attend games and see all the young lads in the Sequatchie Valley perform. I will be gracing the warrior faithful with my presence in the cupcoming weeks. The young lads in purple and white are hopefully putting together a better campaign this season. As always I will be attending a couple of games at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper. I will be at the south endzone fence area on the track. I will be signing autographs each and every night I come to see these young lads perform on the gridiron. I am looking forward to hopefully giving legend status back to the Living Legend coach that graces the sidelines in Jasper. I will be looking and evaluating as the season progresses. Goodluck to the young lads in purple and white this season.