Lewis County Panthers!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk man. I think you'd be quite surprised.

And you might very well be suprised yourself. I am not drunk today and I still feel like PC will score 40 plus. I hope its a good game but LC wasnt very impressive last year and if they would have played last year we would have won easily. This is a new year though and I know that PC has a very good returning 9 players to the defence and 7 returning to the offence. Along with the few move ins and few that grew up some should be a mix that will give the Panthers more than they expect from a 1A team but then again they got a few whippings from 1A team from our region last year.

And you might very well be suprised yourself. I am not drunk today and I still feel like PC will score 40 plus. I hope its a good game but LC wasnt very impressive last year and if they would have played last year we would have won easily. This is a new year though and I know that PC has a very good returning 9 players to the defence and 7 returning to the offence. Along with the few move ins and few that grew up some should be a mix that will give the Panthers more than they expect from a 1A team but then again they got a few whippings from 1A team from our region last year.

I understand what your saying. I see why you would think what you think. I also have reasons behind my line of thinking. I really feel like LC graduated most of their problems from the past two years last year. I keep matching up all the key players on each side and the way I see it PC is just over matched.

LC scrimmages Lexington High School today at 6pm at Panther Stadium. Should be a good test, from what I hear about Lexington.

both teams looked very good! i can see lewis co. and lexington making deep runs in the playoffs. lexington is very talented and it looked like lewis co. is back after a ruff 2 yrs.

Your right pc might have won last year BUT since pc dropped the panthers from play in 2003 they didnt. So look at what we could have done from 03-09. ( lc 6 more wins ) = alot to 1 hey a blind bird finds a worm every now and agian! If you wonna talk about the past so much let me just say 2 things. 1st pc never beat lc, 2nd well might not ever. Not gonna say alot but the panthers D is not what you think drunk or not, panthers looked good friday night, i think the hitting has arrived once agian.

Your right pc might have won last year BUT since pc dropped the panthers from play in 2003 they didnt. So look at what we could have done from 03-09. ( lc 6 more wins ) = alot to 1 hey a blind bird finds a worm every now and agian! If you wonna talk about the past so much let me just say 2 things. 1st pc never beat lc, 2nd well might not ever. Not gonna say alot but the panthers D is not what you think drunk or not, panthers looked good friday night, i think the hitting has arrived once agian.

My son a Sr this year has played LC 8 times growing up I think it is like PC-7 and LC -1 so who is the blind bird? I grew up a Panther and followed the team most every home game till my son was in high school. So i have seen and know a little about LC football. One of fans put on the 1a thread on PC , that he had been watching our team from the carwash and wasnt impressed. Thruth is little old 1a PC has doubting yourselves maybe becase of LC last few years or that you have heard we are pretty good. Ethier way playing carwash coach lets me know that you guys are worried. Who knows "FIRSTANDTEN" a blind bird finds a worm every now and then but I am having trouble figuring out who the Blind Bird is at this point. Just saying