COFFEE COUNTY SPRING CLASSIC

daddyraider

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they got beat by Bolton 4 to 3 Then Bolton got beat by Baylor somewhere around 14 to 3. Scores are close but may not be exact.

Looks like they also lost to Forrest 5-4. Twice in one weekend will make you swallow your tongue. Still a very good team!

Looks like they also lost to Forrest 5-4. Twice in one weekend will make you swallow your tongue. Still a very good team!

Coffee had their mind in May not this wk-end. Getting ready for the Spring Fling, if they stay focused they should have a strong run at a State Championship!!!!!!! Terry will have them ready just like he has all year!! Spring Fling Babyyyyyyyyyyy

Coffee had their mind in May not this wk-end. Getting ready for the Spring Fling, if they stay focused they should have a strong run at a State Championship!!!!!!! Terry will have them ready just like he has all year!! Spring Fling Babyyyyyyyyyyy

Well I didn't get to see all of the games this weekend but I will share this with you for

what it is worth.....we are in the first of May....playoffs are just around the corner...

you better be playin your best ball or you can pack it up until next year....we have the

coaches,pitchin, hitters and players to go very far and yes to the big dance in the "Boro" but as someone who

has been around this for a very longgggggggggggggg time it is easy to beat folks that you

play often but when you play teams that you dont play but once a year..those are the teams

you need to step it up for cause when get to the regionals and you are playin folks that you dont

normally play...lets forget this weekend and start thinkin about the playoffs cause this

team can go as far as they want....today is a new week so lets start winnin again like

we know that we can!!! :flower:

Great teams never look ahead. If you are already looking ahead....you're not going very far.

Well I didn't get to see all of the games this weekend but I will share this with you for

what it is worth.....we are in the first of May....playoffs are just around the corner...

you better be playin your best ball or you can pack it up until next year....we have the

coaches,pitchin, hitters and players to go very far and yes to the big dance in the "Boro" but as someone who

has been around this for a very longgggggggggggggg time it is easy to beat folks that you

play often but when you play teams that you dont play but once a year..those are the teams

you need to step it up for cause when get to the regionals and you are playin folks that you dont

normally play...lets forget this weekend and start thinkin about the playoffs cause this

team can go as far as they want....today is a new week so lets start winnin again like

we know that we can!!! :flower:

PLAY BALL!