Upper Cumberland Area High School Football Internet Talk Radio Show

Myself, along with atleast one other gentleman who is also active on CoachT will be starting a weekly 2 hour internet talk radio show that will cover Upper Cumberland Area High School Football. The show will start in July and run til the end of November. The show will consist of matchup of the weeks, players of the week, special interviews, school coverage, any recruiting news with kids in UC, as well as many other things. Currently we are looking for a couple of more knowledgeable people in the UC area who knows and cares about UC football, and more importantly would want to help with the show in some capacity without any pay. I will pay for the website, equipment and airtime, but anyone who wishes to help just needs to volunteer time with the show. If interested, please send email to twig@twlakes.net and I would love to discuss further with you.

Myself, along with atleast one other gentleman who is also active on CoachT will be starting a weekly 2 hour internet talk radio show that will cover Upper Cumberland Area High School Football. The show will start in July and run til the end of November. The show will consist of matchup of the weeks, players of the week, special interviews, school coverage, any recruiting news with kids in UC, as well as many other things. Currently we are looking for a couple of more knowledgeable people in the UC area who knows and cares about UC football, and more importantly would want to help with the show in some capacity without any pay. I will pay for the website, equipment and airtime, but anyone who wishes to help just needs to volunteer time with the show. If interested, please send email to twig@twlakes.net and I would love to discuss further with you.

PM me when you have details when you start your show. I wil listen.