Home Run Leaders in TN ?

SoddyDaisyCajun

or its just farragut..... i mean you used to be something pretty special. sorry that phillip is probably done and your season will end a lot sooner than i am sure you expected. Nic is good but can't carry the whole team on his shoulders. so enjoy your titles that you have one cause the FU is coming to an end my friend. Even though i am jealous and would love to have a ton of rings like you guys i hate to say it we would probably pound you guys this year and next year and the year after. good luck the rest of the way and hope to match up with you guys if we do make it to the state.

I agree with Farragut Grad.. Its just Soddy Daisy... I would say they will not even make it out of their district tourney and if they do will lose first game of Regional. From what i heard up at our tourny they can't hold it together for 7inn. They blew a game against Mt. Juliet they should have one.. Tell you what from experience you cant do that if you wanna play with the big boys..... So i don't plan on seeing those guys ever... Good luck in your impossible dream..lol Number 4 coming up for the ADMIRALS

or its just farragut..... i mean you used to be something pretty special. sorry that phillip is probably done and your season will end a lot sooner than i am sure you expected. Nic is good but can't carry the whole team on his shoulders. so enjoy your titles that you have one cause the FU is coming to an end my friend. Even though i am jealous and would love to have a ton of rings like you guys i hate to say it we would probably pound you guys this year and next year and the year after. good luck the rest of the way and hope to match up with you guys if we do make it to the state.

I hate to tell ya, but even without Pfeifer for 3/4 of the year Farragut still have a much better record and have allowed far fewer runs than SD. Not that we'll ever get the chance to play each other because you guys aren't going to make it out of regions. Although it would be funny to see Pfeifer (back from injury) make your two "studs" look silly. Oh well, maybe next year right?

Edited by FARRAGUTADGRAD

No doubt phil has been awesome for you guys but at 5'10 the arm only lasts so long and I hate to hear it but he is probably done for a while and I can't blame him. And as for our studs as you say, yes they would probably crush him especially at your porch of a field. I hope we do match-up so u can watch his 89-92 mph fb up in the zone fly out of your 12 yr.old allstar field. Hey u guys are great no doubt or u would not have won 6 out of 8 titles,but my friend the time has come to an end..... good luck and hope to play you guys one day..

No doubt phil has been awesome for you guys but at 5'10 the arm only lasts so long and I hate to hear it but he is probably done for a while and I can't blame him. And as for our studs as you say, yes they would probably crush him especially at your porch of a field. I hope we do match-up so u can watch his 89-92 mph fb up in the zone fly out of your 12 yr.old allstar field. Hey u guys are great no doubt or u would not have won 6 out of 8 titles,but my friend the time has come to an end..... good luck and hope to play you guys one day..

Height has no correlation to injury prevention?

Also, his 89-92 mph fastball must not be that far up in the zone or else he wouldn't have signed with Vandy.

Edited by Tullahoma8