Home Run Leaders in TN ?

SoddyDaisyCajun

No doubt phil has been awesome for you guys but at 5'10 the arm only lasts so long and I hate to hear it but he is probably done for a while and I can't blame him. And as for our studs as you say, yes they would probably crush him especially at your porch of a field. I hope we do match-up so u can watch his 89-92 mph fb up in the zone fly out of your 12 yr.old allstar field. Hey u guys are great no doubt or u would not have won 6 out of 8 titles,but my friend the time has come to an end..... good luck and hope to play you guys one day..

Yeah, he's a pretty weak lefty who's signed to play at Vandy. 0.90 ERA this year. Good luck hitting that "weak" fastball. I would be willing to bet a lot of money you wouldn't score a run off him. Then again, that would once again require you to make it out of regions which won't happen. Farragut needs no introduction to big games, they play them every year during the regular season to prepare them for the playoffs. Sorry they don't play Walker Valley every third game, they actually enjoy a challenge every once in a while.

Could not agree more with you that he is a weak lefty especially now with his torn labrum , rotator, and ucl i am sure they are torn from the 10,000 inn. he has thrown in high school ball so you could beat teams like maryville, lenior city, etc.. lol.. nice district .. I feel sorry for Vandy getting a kid that has pitched that many inn. I mean do you know anything about baseball? Have you seen his motion? He looks like a midget trying to throw 200 mph , he so dang jerky his head looks like it may fall of when he finishes, sorry i meant stand up cause he doesnt finish any throw. Now i cant argue with his numbers cause they are great.. But his CB has got him by and you know that...

Yeah, he's a pretty weak lefty who's signed to play at Vandy. 0.90 ERA this year. Good luck hitting that "weak" fastball. I would be willing to bet a lot of money you wouldn't score a run off him. Then again, that would once again require you to make it out of regions which won't happen. Farragut needs no introduction to big games, they play them every year during the regular season to prepare them for the playoffs. Sorry they don't play Walker Valley every third game, they actually enjoy a challenge every once in a while.

Could not agree more with you that he is a weak lefty especially now with his torn labrum , rotator, and ucl i am sure they are torn from the 10,000 inn. he has thrown in high school ball so you could beat teams like maryville, lenior city, etc.. lol.. nice district .. I feel sorry for Vandy getting a kid that has pitched that many inn. I mean do you know anything about baseball? Have you seen his motion? He looks like a midget trying to throw 200 mph , he so dang jerky his head looks like it may fall of when he finishes, sorry i meant stand up cause he doesnt finish any throw. Now i cant argue with his numbers cause they are great.. But his CB has got him by and you know that...

Height has nothing to do with injury prevention huh TULLY. Are you totally dumb... I mean really why do you think most MLB teams draft guys over 6ft? Its just not because it looks good it because the body can handle more. Mechanics that are smooth not jerky . Phillip looks like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode

Height has nothing to do with injury prevention huh TULLY. Are you totally dumb... I mean really why do you think most MLB teams draft guys over 6ft? Its just not because it looks good it because the body can handle more. Mechanics that are smooth not jerky . Phillip looks like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode

You are now the dumbest "flamer" to post on the baseball thread. Crawl back in your Chattanooga area hole and win something. You have started something you can't finish. Also, try to use English please.

Edited by Soxfan1

This post is so laughable it almost doesn't deserve a response. When has a 5-AAA team made it to the state tournament? Ever? District 4-AAA has had 3 different teams make it to the state tournament in the recent future. Bearden, Farragut, and South Doyle (before they left). And I'm sure scouts are really down on Pfeif because of his unorthodox motion. That motion has won him more games than any other pitcher in state history, 3 state championships, 3 wins in state championship games, 3 appearances on Team USA, and a gold medal at the 16-u Olympics.

I would honestly hate to be him, he's just a mediocre guy. I hope Farragut doesn't run into those thoroughbreds from Soddy down the road, that would surely be the end of the line. Heck, Farragut would be better off forfeiting to save themselves the embarrassment of playing such a great team. Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning.

This post is so laughable it almost doesn't deserve a response. When has a 5-AAA team made it to the state tournament? Ever? District 4-AAA has had 3 different teams make it to the state tournament in the recent future. Bearden, Farragut, and South Doyle (before they left). And I'm sure scouts are really down on Pfeif because of his unorthodox motion. That motion has won him more games than any other pitcher in state history, 3 state championships, 3 wins in state championship games, 3 appearances on Team USA, and a gold medal at the 16-u Olympics.

I would honestly hate to be him, he's just a mediocre guy. I hope Farragut doesn't run into those thoroughbreds from Soddy down the road, that would surely be the end of the line. Heck, Farragut would be better off forfeiting to save themselves the embarrassment of playing such a great team. Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning.

Yeah the attack on PP is odd. Soddy is good. I have seen them play 4 or 5 games. Jackers! Not great pitching or fielding. Solid outfield, decent infield.

Height has no correlation to injury prevention?

Also, his 89-92 mph fastball must not be that far up in the zone or else he wouldn't have signed with Vandy.

I guess this guy has never heard of tim lincecum....tullahoma sounds like they are as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Phil will be fine. Hess tops out at 85 anyway so it's like the pot calling the kettle black

David Hess from Tullahoma only has 6 or 7 home runs, but I believe he has the most raw power in the state.

[/quote

Your full of yourself. I guess your the same guy that said he tops at 92 to. Your probably and upset dad who says baseball phrases and tries to sound like a scout. Stick to your day job.

so enjoy your titles that you have one cause the FU is coming to an end my friend. Even though i am jealous and would love to have a ton of rings like you guys i hate to say it we would probably pound you guys this year and next year and the year after.

You tell us that you're jealous of us, then say you're better than us? Who exactly is ending "FU"? Who is the team stepping up? Soddy Daisy? Even if they get lucky and win a championship in the next 5 years, that doesn't mean they are the new dynasty in the state. Get out of here with your ridiculousness. I almost want you to try and argue so I can have another page after page after page argument like I did with DB fans a few years ago. Actually, just start a thread about it, so we don't completely take this one off topic.

Ihavenofriendz.... I never said soddy would win a title just said would love to shell phil. It would not be his arm that's sore it would be his neck from the whiplash of watching the balls go over the fence and possible chance of his hands turning yellow from ####### on the ball. And as for who's ending the dynasty you guys are by losing Phil and nick. I can't take anything away from them they have been great for you guys but all things come to an end. And also your district is pretty much a cake walk. Good luck getting out of it with a broke down phil and nick.