Next BGA coach?

Letsplayball

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear it was a change of faith from the other side :ph34r:

Interesting for sure, but are you sure? I have friends that know the situation well and they said it was not that way. They were told that no one has been offered the job and that DA must have just thought it was not a good situation for him and did not want to be considered.

Interesting for sure, but are you sure? I have friends that know the situation well and they said it was not that way. They were told that no one has been offered the job and that DA must have just thought it was not a good situation for him and did not want to be considered.

Not the story Hogan heard :popcorneater:

A choice has been made :popcorneater:

It is official...the Roc Batten era at BGA has begun. If you don't know Coach Batten, he was the captain of Vanderbilt's football team under Woody. Played safety until he had a career ending injury before his senior year. He became a grad assistant while obtaining his masters degree. Coached at MBA under Rutledge and then hired by Bowers at Ensworth as DC. Great hire for BGA. Batten inherits one of the top senior classes in the history of BGA with four DI prospects and nine returning starters on defense and 8 on offense.