What about Cascade?

Coach Parker has been blessed with a lot of talent over the past six years and has a long string of Region Championship's ( or Co-championships). He has a three year starter and I'd assume preseason all state player at QB along with about twenty seniors who have had significant playing time for the past two years. Is this his year for the Gold Ball?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Parker has been blessed with a lot of talent over the past six years and has a long string of Region Championship's ( or Co-championships). He has a three year starter and I'd assume preseason all state player at QB along with about twenty seniors who have had significant playing time for the past two years. Is this his year for the Gold Ball?

Tell Us Your Not Serious?

No.

:blink: Are you back on the band wagon? :blink:

if i was a betting man and if yall play JB first game i would say you get your plow cleaned then ummm was all these region championships before yall was in the regiobn with JB because i don't remenmber all those :roflol:

if i was a betting man and if yall play JB first game i would say you get your plow cleaned then ummm was all these region championships before yall was in the regiobn with JB because i don't remenmber all those :roflol:

It Was A String Of Em Logger...The Way Ole Turncoat Tells It!...LOL. Hey Cascade Or Agent Or Whatever?..How's That American Idol Tryout Coming?..I Hear That You Really Tote A Tune With That Bucket Head You Got!..LOL..Everytime I Pass O'Charlie's, Sorta Makes Me Chuckle A Lil!

There is no doubt we are set at QB and I bet that very tall WR is back too. But there are questions with every team this time of year. Same for us.

We lose a senoir line backer and I heard we had a key defense player transfer to another school.

We also had our starting RB suspended and kicked off the team last year and the back up arrested. What do you do there?

The main question should always be how do the linemen look. Anyone who knows anything about football knows how important it is.

There is no doubt we are set at QB and I bet that very tall WR is back too. But there are questions with every team this time of year. Same for us.

We lose a senoir line backer and I heard we had a key defense player transfer to another school.

We also had our starting RB suspended and kicked off the team last year and the back up arrested. What do you do there?

The main question should always be how do the linemen look. Anyone who knows anything about football knows how important it is.

Casacade has had some problems here lately but they are bouncing back. they will have their starting qb Jared carkuff. they will have their returning starting rb with new talent to add. and now that baseball is done they can all work and groom together as a team.....a team ready to get a gold ball. :flower: