What about Cascade?

Had LTR texting me last night. Apparently Cascade beat Forest 14-0 in jamboree last night. Is Gordonsville that good or Forest that bad, Boxman?

Gordonsville is currently ranked 3rd in the state 1A and I think they are at least that good, maybe better. I don't know about Forrest, didn't see the game. Cascade will be alright. They have good size and speed... they just need to take care of the details.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade is good-not that much better if any than us. We had several starters that sat out the jamboree because of being a bit shaken up from the Jo Byrns scrimmage. One of them will def be back for Perry County, not sure about the others. I saw good and bad for both teams. Cascade's biggest advantage is their front line. They are HUGE, Probably out weighed ours by 75lbs on average. Good luck Cascade 'till week nine.

GO ROCKETS!!!

Cascade is good For Nothing And not that much better if any than us. We had several starters that sat out the jamboree because of being a bit shaken up from the Jo Byrns scrimmage. One of them will def be back for Perry County, not sure about the others. I saw good and bad for both teams. Cascade's biggest advantage is their front line. They are HUGE, Probably out weighed ours by 75lbs on average. Good luck Cascade 'till week nine.

GO ROCKETS!!!

Fixed It!