Soddy vs Coffee

alltheway2013

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both teams on a game well played. The pitchers put on a clinic on mixing speeds and locations. Both defenses made great plays. Soddy and nunley were as good as billed and coffee found a way to win. Did not get their until fourth inning but still got my money worth and then some. Good luck to both teams come Friday/Saturday.

2000 was a long time ago. Funny how things that happened 11 years ago stay with a program, isn't it? Even though none of these girls, or parents were really around then.

1. It's too cold for bugs tonight.

2. I've seen Coffee Co. get hosed as much at home as the visitor. Umpires suck. all of them. And these will NOT be from here anyway, you oughta know better.

3. I didn't know noisemakers weren't common?

4. ...

5. Yes, because Coffee County fans have been so violent towards opponents and their fans / parents? What a joke.

Have a safe trip coming up from Soddy. See everyone tonight at 7. Dress warm.

Wear your RED :thumb:

pedo, i am quite disappointed in your comment about umpires; i thought you understood that stereotyping was a sign of ignorance, but apparently i was wrong. i know some really good umpires that don't "suck." and by the way, it is very unprofessional of you to use that vulgar term.