Soddy vs Coffee

alltheway2013

Correction accepted, should have seen it coming......

Congrats to the LADIES at Coffee County. Good game from what I understand. Still pulling for our district so GO SODDY and also pulling for Beech Go C.J. and Beech !!!

My oppinion of "alltheway" hasn't changed, around athletes you will always find an athletic supporter.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pedo, i am quite disappointed in your comment about umpires; i thought you understood that stereotyping was a sign of ignorance, but apparently i was wrong. i know some really good umpires that don't "suck." and by the way, it is very unprofessional of you to use that vulgar term.

Perhaps you didn't catch that sarcastic tone throughout that ENTIRE post, flash.

pedo, i am quite disappointed in your comment about umpires; i thought you understood that stereotyping was a sign of ignorance, but apparently i was wrong. i know some really good umpires that don't "suck." and by the way, it is very unprofessional of you to use that vulgar term.

He's too busy calling out youth coaches in the paper, to worry about his own behavior.

Perhaps you didn't catch that sarcastic tone throughout that ENTIRE post, flash.

well, i am not sure there is sarcasm throughout the ENTIRE quote, but i'll take your word for it. i'm glad you cleared that up quickly--i feel better already. i should have known that you wouldn't be stupid enough to think that ALL umpires are bad.

well, i am not sure there is sarcasm throughout the ENTIRE quote, but i'll take your word for it. i'm glad you cleared that up quickly--i feel better already. i should have known that you wouldn't be stupid enough to think that ALL umpires are bad.

Just David Laws. :roflol:

Not to speak for Pedo, but I took it he was speaking to the "syndrome" all humans have of we "forget" the 100 calls we agree with, but fixate on the one that we didn't.

Great game on all sides.

Edited by CoachJV