Thoughts and prayers to CPA

BigG

Our thoughts and prayers go out to CPA and especially the Daniel family. Their son, who was a sophomore at CPA has passed away from injuries received from an accident a few days ago.

I don't know if Daniel played soccer, but I believe this was the family that had the CAK soccer team over to their house for a cookout a few years back.

Please take a moment to remember this family in your prayers.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to CPA and especially the Daniel family. Their son, who was a sophomore at CPA has passed away from injuries received from an accident a few days ago.

I don't know if Daniel played soccer, but I believe this was the family that had the CAK soccer team over to their house for a cookout a few years back.

Please take a moment to remember this family in your prayers.

You are correct BigG. It was the Daniel family who hosted yourself and CAK before state a few years back. Michael received major head injuries from a skateboarding accident on Sunday. He was in ICU at Vanderbilt and passed away this evening just after 6pm. Here is a link to the CaringBridge site if anybody wants to leave a message for the family.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/michaeldaniel/mystory

You are correct BigG. It was the Daniel family who hosted yourself and CAK before state a few years back. Michael received major head injuries from a skateboarding accident on Sunday. He was in ICU at Vanderbilt and passed away this evening just after 6pm. Here is a link to the CaringBridge site if anybody wants to leave a message for the family.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/michaeldaniel/mystory

OnlineLC,

Would you be able to e mail me their home address? The CAK boys would like to send their condolences.

TGerlach@charlotteeagles.com

Edited by BigG