Sep 09 Heritage

Sep 16 Morristown West

Sep 23 @ Carter

Sep 30 Cherokee

Oct 07 @ Cocke Co.

Oct 14 Seymour

Oct 21 @ Sevier Co.

Oct 28 @ Jefferson Co.

Just by looking at the schedule, i dont see why South Doyle cant finish at least 6-4

2011 Schedule

Aug 19 Karns

Aug 26 open

Sep 02 @ Morristown East

Sep 09 Heritage

Sep 16 Morristown West

Sep 23 @ Carter

Sep 30 Cherokee

Oct 07 @ Cocke Co.

Oct 14 Seymour

Oct 21 @ Sevier Co.

Oct 28 @ Jefferson Co.

Well for the exception of Karns on the Schedule SD has faced everybody else on the schedule the last 2 years and came away with 1 win now granted they have to the best WR in The IMAC in Hickey and Cormack I can only see SD winning 1-2 games this year 3 if they are lucky

Well for the exception of Karns on the Schedule SD has faced everybody else on the schedule the last 2 years and came away with 1 win now granted they have to the best WR in The IMAC in Hickey and Cormack I can only see SD winning 1-2 games this year 3 if they are lucky

Winning only 1 or 2 games against those teams.....SD must be in worse shape than i thought. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

From what I hear SD has alot of kids coming back and this could be the yr they do something. Good qb and wrs along with a RB. Not sure bout the big boys but alot of them are back I believe. Think alot of the starters last yr were soph and juniors. I think this team is going to be a surprise team to everyone