Patton Robinette commits to North Carolina

Rebelsman

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you talkin about the same Carolina Blue Colors that came into TennERsee and took that trophy out there home state?30-27,LOL,Just wondering :thumb:

Are you talking about the same game that got "unovered" or "unended" so North Carolina could kick a field goal? :roll: Happened twice last year (LSU). Ridiculous a program with such rich tradition gets treated like that.

Are you talking about the same game that got "unovered" or "unended" so North Carolina could kick a field goal? :roll: Happened twice last year (LSU). Ridiculous a program with such rich tradition gets treated like that.

I know,It makes you think if that Rich Tradition school knew how to play Defense it wouldnt have come down to a field goal.And plus UNC had the home field advange.And the refs were from the state of north carolina. :thumb:

I'll give you guys a novel thought............perhaps he is going there for the education! :thumb:

Now here's a man that knows what he's talkin about.UNC will show him the right way to spell TATER,RITE,NITE,UP-PEAR and really help the kid out.And i hear he's a pretty good BALL player.So its a pretty fair trade. :thumb:

Edited by DBfanFromNC

Now here's a man that knows what he's talkin about.UNC will show him the right way to spell TATER,RITE,NITE,UP-PEAR and really help the kid out.And i hear he's a pretty good BALL player.So its a pretty fair trade. :thumb:

Well if 'un Norf Calina cain't hep him...Eye'll bee glaid two pitch inn and hep wif spellun....Ennyhow seems like tha Tarheals att leest haiv sum footbawl and good story tellin'.... :popcorneater:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z3XvZ-lh7I

Edited by STARSNBARS