Border War

South Pittsburg vs North Jackson is a game that would get lots of media attention and definitely bring in lots of money for each team, including the area. I want to address the recent 7 on 7 game between these two teams. NORTH JACKSON YOU DID NOT WIN THE BORDER WAR GOLD BALL FROM A 20 MINUTE 7 ON 7 GAME! You took all of your linebackers and moved them back into almost the secondary. That is not how a 7 on 7 game is played. I don't expect many from North Jackson to post on here, if any at all, but I do want to know what others thinks of this style of 7 on 7 play.

South Pittsburg vs North Jackson is a game that would get lots of media attention and definitely bring in lots of money for each team, including the area. I want to address the recent 7 on 7 game between these two teams. NORTH JACKSON YOU DID NOT WIN THE BORDER WAR GOLD BALL FROM A 20 MINUTE 7 ON 7 GAME! You took all of your linebackers and moved them back into almost the secondary. That is not how a 7 on 7 game is played. I don't expect many from North Jackson to post on here, if any at all, but I do want to know what others thinks of this style of 7 on 7 play.

I can see the point of 7 on 7 scrimmages and practices, but I don't like the concept of 7 on 7 competition. Some people like it, but I think it takes too much away from the game of football. Don't like arena football either.

In spite of all of that, I too would like to see a South Pitt / North Jackson game.

Edited by MountainTroll