Centennial Cougars

No worries about CHS. none what so ever! I just tired of your smack. I'd say you have a little bush league in you as well. 0-for a Century. That is more bush league than anything I have ever said. Besides I would bet there are alot more teams out there that have not won a state championship then teams that have. I also seem to know a school that is 0 for every try vs. the Rebels and the Bruins. :roflol:

Since when is stating the truth bush? 0-CENTURY. Its a fact just like Centennial is what, 0-15 against FHS? Its a fact. Only one is much more glaring and embarrassing for one of the schools...care to guess which one?

Heck there are tons of schools CHS has never beaten...and there are tons they have never played. But in over 100 years to have never have won the big one? Seriously? There is really not much to debate about there.

Thats ok, you stay satisfied with district championships. This year is your last shot at one for quite a while. I am sure Centennial is aiming much higher anyway.

Franklin lost its athletic base and Grassland cant send you the athletes you need to compete.

Since when is stating the truth bush? 0-CENTURY. Its a fact just like Centennial is what, 0-15 against FHS? Its a fact. Only one is much more glaring and embarrassing for one of the schools...care to guess which one?

Heck there are tons of schools CHS has never beaten...and there are tons they have never played. But in over 100 years to have never have won the big one? Seriously? There is really not much to debate about there.

Thats ok, you stay satisfied with district championships. This year is your last shot at one for quite a while. I am sure Centennial is aiming much higher anyway.

Franklin lost its athletic base and Grassland cant send you the athletes you need to compete.

Ouch and so so true .............Sorry FHS you talk alot but you sure cry foul real easy

So how did it feel to knock heads guys? Did you get to do any real hitting yesterday?

sad attempt to disguise who you are. you know the answer to your question because you were there. the answer is no and that will be the answer all year with you coaching defense.

sad attempt to disguise who you are. you know the answer to your question because you were there. the answer is no and that will be the answer all year with you coaching defense.

No, I wasnt there. But I have been in the stands near you. Take a bath this year. Between your B.O. and your breath, it was pretty unbearable in an entire section. Ever notice how people move away from you?

No, I wasnt there. But I have been in the stands near you. Take a bath this year. Between your B.O. and your breath, it was pretty unbearable in an entire section. Ever notice how people move away from you?

Even your ignorance with this post does not change the fact as to who you are. Sad,you are.

Edited by powercat

Eubanks, I noticed your comments on the Franklin thread. You realize that powercat is a lady, right? I'm just trying to clue you in some. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Edited by TheDanPatrick

Even your ignorance with this post does not change the fact as to who you are. Sad,you are.

I'll tell you what...find out a practice time for CHS, let me know when you will be there, go watch them practice, and while that is going on and you are watching eubanks, I will post on here. How's that?

Its funny that you claim my ignorance, but you keep showing it whenever you claim I am Eubanks.

Above is the way for me to prove I am not him. I will then show you you moronic ignorance, since each of these posts are dated and time stamped.

I'll tell you what...find out a practice time for CHS, let me know when you will be there, go watch them practice, and while that is going on and you are watching eubanks, I will post on here. How's that?

Its funny that you claim my ignorance, but you keep showing it whenever you claim I am Eubanks.

Above is the way for me to prove I am not him. I will then show you you moronic ignorance, since each of these posts are dated and time stamped.

Couldn't you just post from your phone while standing on the field during a water break? I think the real reason that so many think that you are Eubanks is because of the posts from taco concerning Centennial and Indpendence. It seems you have a very strong opinion of both schools and also quite a bit of information about the two. I guess this could happen by chance, but I believe that is why so many think you are Eubanks. Even Palin said your posts looked awfully eerie when compared to certain emails that had been sent out from Coach Eubanks back during his Independence tenure. You could let taco die and just post under another name. Oh wait....

Edited by TheDanPatrick