Centennial Cougars

First off it's powercat's right to identify himself/herself, but I know for a fact that it's not Mrs. M. I am hoping that powercat will get the opportunity to make it down to the Franklin area soon so y'all can catch a game together.

Let's be honest with the Centennial situation. I'm sure Rector is a great coach. He's a proven coach, but it's a total uphill battle. He just doesn't have the horses in the stable. Can he build a program? I'm sure he can, but will he have the patience to stick it out? It's going to take longer than the two years that taco predicts to be truly competitive. I do think that it helps that the district may be down some in future years, but will CHS be down as well? It will be interesting to watch as time goes on. I hope Rector will stick it out and surround himself with better coaches so Centennial will not have anymore excuses. Then we will get a true picture for the next decade of Cougar football.

Can't wait for the scrimmages! Hopefully all will come away with quality reps and no injuries.

Find one post where I said CHS would beat everyone. You cant. So not only are you gutless, as you will prove by not identifying yourself, you are either stupid and cant read, or you are a liar and make lies up as you go to try to make your point.

And I noticed you still have not revealed what it is, who it is, and what team it is that you do not want me posting about. Again, gutless.

Keep hiding, powercat, keep hiding. You've been called out and you didnt stand up to the challenge every time.

Sorry your boy got canned from CHS. You and about 2 other people are the only ones that didnt think it should have happened.

I will gladly tell you who I am as soon as you do the same. Name the place and the time. Also name calling is not a real man's way to talk. You are not in the 5th grade anymore as one poster mentioned.

Edited by powercat

Keep hiding, powercat, keep hiding. You've been called out and you didnt stand up to the challenge every time.

well Taco you called out powercat to stop hiding - she threw a challange to meet you to prove you are not the fired INDY coach - so this is your chance to meet powercat - this is your chance to prove your not the FIRED INDY COACH =

so the gauntlet was laid out by powercat - I have no doubts AT ALL it is YOU that will be the obe that HIDES -

In fact 9/17 thru 22 I will be in the area - would love to buy you a coffee -

so you gonna run or hide from meeting powercat - as you always say "whom is the little one now "

well Taco you called out powercat to stop hiding - she threw a challange to meet you to prove you are not the fired INDY coach - so this is your chance to meet powercat - this is your chance to prove your not the FIRED INDY COACH =

so the gauntlet was laid out by powercat - I have no doubts AT ALL it is YOU that will be the obe that HIDES -

In fact 9/17 thru 22 I will be in the area - would love to buy you a coffee -

so you gonna run or hide from meeting powercat - as you always say "whom is the little one now "

I have told my name, the career I have retired from, and the area I live in, several times on here in the past. Some chose to not believe it. My drivers license and social security care reflect the name I have stated. My bills show up at my address in my name. Want me to post those too?

I will gladly tell you who I am as soon as you do the same. Name the place and the time. Also name calling is not a real man's way to talk. You are not in the 5th grade anymore as one poster mentioned.

I have revealed my name to you before. You chose not to believe it. You have never revealed your name, nor will you, as you are a coward and want to hide behind a screen name.

First off it's powercat's right to identify himself/herself, but I know for a fact that it's not Mrs. M. I am hoping that powercat will get the opportunity to make it down to the Franklin area soon so y'all can catch a game together.

Let's be honest with the Centennial situation. I'm sure Rector is a great coach. He's a proven coach, but it's a total uphill battle. He just doesn't have the horses in the stable. Can he build a program? I'm sure he can, but will he have the patience to stick it out? It's going to take longer than the two years that taco predicts to be truly competitive. I do think that it helps that the district may be down some in future years, but will CHS be down as well? It will be interesting to watch as time goes on. I hope Rector will stick it out and surround himself with better coaches so Centennial will not have anymore excuses. Then we will get a true picture for the next decade of Cougar football.

Can't wait for the scrimmages! Hopefully all will come away with quality reps and no injuries.

No horses? You might want to swing by a practice before you say that. The horses are there. The question is can Rector coach them up enough and bring them along quick enough to make up for a glaring lack of high level coaching the past several years.

No horses? You might want to swing by a practice before you say that. The horses are there. The question is can Rector coach them up enough and bring them along quick enough to make up for a glaring lack of high level coaching the past several years.

I am going to try my very best to be at a scrimmage to see if what you say is true. I will have to agree with you on the lack of high level coaching. The offense last year looked pathetic and often unorganized. Several of these kids are returning. I hope these aren't the "horses" you are talking about. I look for things to be the opposite this year with the offense taking it up a notch while the defense takes a kick to the teeth week in and week out. It will be fun to see what Rector has in store.

I have told my name, the career I have retired from, and the area I live in, several times on here in the past. Some chose to not believe it. My drivers license and social security care reflect the name I have stated. My bills show up at my address in my name. Want me to post those too?

Saying all of this just shows you are avoiding him/her. Powercat wants to skip all the crap on here and meet. Why don't you just take up powercat on his/her offer so this is settled. We trust both you and powercat to report back on here with the truth.

Will Taco continue to hide? (because we don't care what you've posted in the past or what name you have given)

Will Powercat set a time and place where maybe several of us can gather to see who all is who?

Stay tuned....

Edited by TheDanPatrick

Saying all of this just shows you are avoiding him/her. Powercat wants to skip all the crap on here and meet. Why don't you just take up powercat on his/her offer so this is settled. We trust both you and powercat to report back on here with the truth.

Will Taco continue to hide? (because we don't care what you've posted in the past or what name you have given)

Will Powercat set a time and place where maybe several of us can gather to see who all is who?

Stay tuned....

I will be at all the home games and the most of the local away games. I'm about 6'1, slim, tan, black hair(well, some of it is still black), usually wearing ropers and jeans, and a moustache that comes and goes, lol. I'm pretty easy to spot and usually am a field level fence leaner on the home side.

So lets add this all up, you know my name, the area I live in, the career I am retired from, what I look like, what I wear, and were I will be on most fall friday nights, including the area I am usually in. Anyone is welcome to come say hello. I seriously doubt any of you will, especially powercat, who has not revealed anywhere near the level of information about themselves. And we all know she wont. Oh yeah, I forgot, she thinks she already knows who I am.