Centennial Cougars

Ui

That would take all the fun out of being taco. Im not giving out my password or my identity because its too much fun watching everyone showing how foolish they are. About all anyone should know about me is that I am NOT eubanks, no matter what a disgruntled Coach M supporter says. The indy folks that think I am eubanks are just as clueless.

The sad think is that i really am just a retired old fart that enjoys high school football. Getting into a fray about the actual games are definitely a lot more fun than wasting time about who I am.

Apparently "taco" has as many people worried about him as there are other teams are worried about who Centennial Football is becoming.

You said teams are worried about what chs is becoming....I think that you have to earn that right before any team worries about what chs will be.... worry about beating Fhs first.... becoming comes and goes fast just ask the folks at indy, wait you know that first hand......I will be in area late Sept so hope to catch up with some at a game........remember all fun and games here but let's hope and pray for a healthy,fun and competive season and let's get that gold ball back to Wilco

nobody is worried about "who centennial is becoming".

...but you are worried about who taco is? wow, your priorities are are little about of wack. Enjoy your last year at being mentioned above CHS. You have one year left and then a dropoff will start to have a huge effect. Your athletic base is gone.

Ui

You said teams are worried about what chs is becoming....I think that you have to earn that right before any team worries about what chs will be.... worry about beating Fhs first.... becoming comes and goes fast just ask the folks at indy, wait you know that first hand......I will be in area late Sept so hope to catch up with some at a game........remember all fun and games here but let's hope and pray for a healthy,fun and competive season and let's get that gold ball back to Wilco

Ummm...no. You envision it and you become it. Period. Thats how it happens and from all that I am hearing, that is exactly what will is happening at CHS. And that is why all the funky talk from FHS folks. They know its happening too. One more year is all they have, and it may not be that long either.

If you think you will be catching up with eubanks, you better call him and set something up after the game. I'll be in the stands, eubanks will be on the sidelines.

...but you are worried about who taco is? wow, your priorities are are little about of wack. Enjoy your last year at being mentioned above CHS. You have one year left and then a dropoff will start to have a huge effect. Your athletic base is gone.

I never asked who you were or debated about it...

Ummm...no. You envision it and you become it. Period. Thats how it happens and from all that I am hearing, that is exactly what will is happening at CHS. And that is why all the funky talk from FHS folks. They know its happening too. One more year is all they have, and it may not be that long either.

If you think you will be catching up with eubanks, you better call him and set something up after the game. I'll be in the stands, eubanks will be on the sidelines.

First, I never invited you I said I hope too see some of you at a game..did I say you or even mention it. Maybe we should, it would be rewarding for me........

So go play with your dolls taco.............

First, I never invited you I said I hope too see some of you at a game..did I say you or even mention it. Maybe we should, it would be rewarding for me........

So go play with your dolls taco.............

wow...just plain weak.

I have never asked or debated it either. I am saying it.

And are showing your ignorance and petty nature in doing so. Grow up and get off Eubanks. He had nothing to do with Coach M moving on. That I do know from multiple sources.

And are showing your ignorance and petty nature in doing so. Grow up and get off Eubanks. He had nothing to do with Coach M moving on. That I do know from multiple sources.

Ok coach. I know you had nothing to do with it,you do not have anything that would make it possible for you to have a say anyway. I do know that if it were not for him you would not even be at Centennial.

Ok coach. I know you had nothing to do with it,you do not have anything that would make it possible for you to have a say anyway. I do know that if it were not for him you would not even be at Centennial.

I'm not in education, so I am sure others who are will know better, but I thought it was the principal that hired teachers, not coaches. Isnt the principal the ones that let coaches go too, or did coach fire himself as part of his role as a coach, a teacher, and a hiring agent?

I'm not in education, so I am sure others who are will know better, but I thought it was the principal that hired teachers, not coaches. Isnt the principal the ones that let coaches go too, or did coach fire himself as part of his role as a coach, a teacher, and a hiring agent?

Without coach M asking for you ,you would not be at Centennial. Rector has gotten many people at Centennial per his request,but yes principal has final say. You must be in a heat related delay for practice.