Centennial Cougars

Without coach M asking for you ,you would not be at Centennial. Rector has gotten many people at Centennial per his request,but yes principal has final say. You must be in a heat related delay for practice.

The only thing I am in a heat delay is in mowing the back 40. I dont coach, ding bat.

From what I heard about the principal, no one is hired without his complete approval, regardless of what any coach wants.

Look, everyone says Mark was a very nice guy, but in way over his head and could not get the program headed in the right direction. He's gone and none of your harping on Eubanks will change that. I'm not Eubanks and Rector is the coach at Centennial

The only thing I am in a heat delay is in mowing the back 40. I dont coach, ding bat.

From what I heard about the principal, no one is hired without his complete approval, regardless of what any coach wants.

Look, everyone says Mark was a very nice guy, but in way over his head and could not get the program headed in the right direction. He's gone and none of your harping on Eubanks will change that. I'm not Eubanks and Rector is the coach at Centennial

I told you once before that when you quit posting about certain things I would leave you alone. Your constant denial and posts lead not only me but others as to your idenity. Let it go and I will stop and so will the others. Now get out there and get that back 40 mowed.

I told you once before that when you quit posting about certain things I would leave you alone. Your constant denial and posts lead not only me but others as to your idenity. Let it go and I will stop and so will the others. Now get out there and get that back 40 mowed.

You told me? As if your say so has any effect on me, or anyone else for that matter. Are you seriously thinking that you have some sort of sway over me? That seriously may be the dumbest thing posted in here in a while.

But for giggles, why dont you tell me what I am not allowed to post about to stay in you good graces. I foresee a whole new thread coming...

You told me? As if your say so has any effect on me, or anyone else for that matter. Are you seriously thinking that you have some sort of sway over me? That seriously may be the dumbest thing posted in here in a while.

But for giggles, why dont you tell me what I am not allowed to post about to stay in you good graces. I foresee a whole new thread coming...

Yes I told you or said to you,that if you quit posting certain things about certain schools and coaches I will stop posting about you. It is clear to me that you are swayed because you are being played like fiddle at the grand ole opry.

Yes I told you or said to you,that if you quit posting certain things about certain schools and coaches I will stop posting about you. It is clear to me that you are swayed because you are being played like fiddle at the grand ole opry.

That shows you how much attention I pay to you and is the reason I am having to ask...what is it I need to quit posting? I post about a lot of schools and coaches.

I'm telling you, a whole new thread is coming. You must be afraid of it, cause you didnt tell me what you are talking about. I love the fiddle. And an old fiddle has cat gut strings, right, powerCAT? So a fiddle has something you dont...guts.

That shows you how much attention I pay to you and is the reason I am having to ask...what is it I need to quit posting? I post about a lot of schools and coaches.

I'm telling you, a whole new thread is coming. You must be afraid of it, cause you didnt tell me what you are talking about. I love the fiddle. And an old fiddle has cat gut strings, right, powerCAT? So a fiddle has something you dont...guts.

I think you know what schools and coaches nobody wants to see you posting about. I do not know why you think I have no guts, the only thing we have done is type on a computer. Are you challenging me?

I think you know what schools and coaches nobody wants to see you posting about. I do not know why you think I have no guts, the only thing we have done is type on a computer. Are you challenging me?

Of course I am challenging you. Stop hiding behind a screen name. Come out with who are, since you think you know who I am, so you can stand up and be a grown up and state who you are.

You won't. And you will prove to all that I am right and you are gutless.

Mrs. Coach M, maybe? LOL

As Taco says ,CHS is going to beat everyone, practice must be going great.

Find one post where I said CHS would beat everyone. You cant. So not only are you gutless, as you will prove by not identifying yourself, you are either stupid and cant read, or you are a liar and make lies up as you go to try to make your point.

And I noticed you still have not revealed what it is, who it is, and what team it is that you do not want me posting about. Again, gutless.

Keep hiding, powercat, keep hiding. You've been called out and you didnt stand up to the challenge every time.

Sorry your boy got canned from CHS. You and about 2 other people are the only ones that didnt think it should have happened.